Cypress Creek Cottages
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Wimberley
See available hotels
Wimberley Inn(Wimberley)
  • Pool
Outpost Motel(Dripping Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsdog parkwelcome baskethot tubmy husband and ieach cottageget awaydog treatsfull kitchendog bedneeded anythingdining tablecharcoal grillscreened in porchfamily reunionclose to townhill countrycan't wait to go back
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The cottage (the willow) was very nice! It was located next to the creek, best part was the sound from the running water. Enjoyed a quiet, peaceful stay. Was able to relax in the hot tub and listen to the water from the creek as I enjoyed the view of the creek with the huge tall cypress trees. I recommend it if your looking into a romantic, relaxing, peaceful getaway. The only downfall from it all were that the Internet was not working well, it's missing a swimming pool which would make the stay a little more fun and that there isn't a lot to see nearby; most of it is in town (San Marcos or Austin) which is a driving distance. Over all, I wouldn't mind going again just to relax and unplug myself from the real world.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy C
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We stayed in the Yellow Cottage the night before my friend’s wedding and we loved every moment of it. The cottage was adorably decorated and impeccably clean. The private hot tub was a great end to a busy day!! The staff was very friendly and available if needed. We have decided that this is a perfect place to meet up once a year and enjoy relaxation and fun. Thanks so much for creating a property like this for all of us to enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brittani S
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Clean and comfortable - not upscale. Staff is friendly and responsive. I called a couple of times in the late evening before the trip and Albert answered the phone and was helpful. Kitchen is clean, bed was comfortable. Good value vs. hotel especially if you take advantage of the kitchen and not eat out every meal.

Room Tip: Wifi signal was weak - there is not a wifi router in every cottage. If wifi is important then I would suggest you call to get a cottage with a strong signal.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2012

My husband and I stayed for one night to celebrate our 1 year Anniversary. The Orange Cottage was very well decorated and clean. Although we only stayed for one night, it was so relaxing it felt like we had been there for days. We enjoyed bbq-ing and lounging in the outdoor hot tub! The bathroom and kitchen were very clean. We also loved the location right next to the Cypress Creek. The creek was fun to walk in. We also loved how close to town the cottage was, could get to downtown Wymberly in 3-5 minutes. We look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 14 July 2012

My family just returned from a weekend stay at one of the cottages. Wonderful. Very rustic and in tune with nature. Right in the middle of town but you would NEVER know it. My husband is such a country boy and never knows just what he is getting into when I book a hotel for us. He was VERY pleased. He and my daughter went out several times to explore the creek behind our cottage. Nice basket of goodies for us when we arrived. Thanks!! Next time we come through for Wimberley Market Days, we will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family