Cypress Creek Cottages
Mountain View Lodge(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
Creekhaven Inn(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
The Lodge at Cypress Falls(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdog parkwelcome baskethot tubmy husband and ieach cottageget awaydog treatsfull kitchendog bedneeded anythingdining tablecharcoal grillscreened in porchfamily reunionclose to townhill countrycan't wait to go back
Reviewed 14 July 2012

My family just returned from a weekend stay at one of the cottages. Wonderful. Very rustic and in tune with nature. Right in the middle of town but you would NEVER know it. My husband is such a country boy and never knows just what he is getting into when I book a hotel for us. He was VERY pleased. He and my daughter went out several times to explore the creek behind our cottage. Nice basket of goodies for us when we arrived. Thanks!! Next time we come through for Wimberley Market Days, we will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

The only thing rustic about these wonderful cabins was the beautiful setting. Our cabin was very tastefully decorated, modern, super comfy and ultra clean. There were so many nice touches I can't list them all...but we were particularly impressed by the welcome goodies for our two doggie-daughters, not to mention the welcome basket for us. Our teenagers were with us, and they were as happy as teenagers can be (!) bunking in the loft. How wonderful that it had it's own TV! We slept like babies on the king size master bed. Really high quality mattress. Our only regret is that we could only stay for 1 night.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank angela k
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We chose these cottages not only based on location(We only live 40 minutes away), but for the feel they have. It was like a little slice of home (without the kids and pets and .........). We have have always enjoyed Wimberley. The cottage was very comfortable, cozy and romantic. My wife and I have now designated the cottages as our bithday getaway. I cant wait for My B-day in December so we can utilize the fireplace. Hot tub was perfect!! No check in - or out made it very simple. I will strongly recommend Cypress Creek to all my friends and family. Thanks again.
See you in December!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rusty C
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I just needed to get away. I found Wimberely while googling day trips from SA and stumbled upon Cypress Creek Cottages. It was fabulous and just what I needed...clean, quiet, and just the right size for a couple. I will most certainly return in the cooler months in order to take advantage of the fireplace

Thanks or a wonderful visit!

K

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank kalley w
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Cypress Creek Cottages are now my family's favorite place to stay when visiting The hill Country. We have stayed in the "blue" cottage two years in a row and were nothing but totally impressed. Cleanliness, comfort, pretty interior design, Beautiful natural surroundings, great location! A welcome basket greeted us upon arrival and a goodbye note with a gift was left on our car on checkout day. The attention to detail is a real treat. It was a quiet, comfortable place to retreat to after two action packed days at schlitterbahn! Thank you, cypress Creek.Cottages!

• Stayed: July 2012