All reviews dog park hot tub get away my husband and i orange cottage full kitchen dog bed needed anything charcoal grill bottle of wine family reunion close to town can't wait to go back hill country fire pit love this place thought of everything
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Everything was wonderful. My main goal was for my sweet baby to be able to relax for a change. We were able too enjoy each other as we sat in the spa and then retreat to the cabin. The weekend was perfect you thought of everything. We both are looking forward to our next stay. Maybe in spring or summer

Room Tip: We stayed in cabin 5 it was great. Next time we would like to stay on the river side
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leann M
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The cottage was wonderful, had everything that we needed for our stay and more. Loved how they treated the pets as VIPs and the hot tub was very relaxing. Will definetly stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank monica t
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My husband and I stayed in Willow (cottage 11) for two nights over the MLK weekend. We were so pleased with the cleanliness and coziness of our cottage. We arrived in the evening and found the heaters in our cottage already on, the electric fireplace glowing, and a lovely welcome basket waiting for us. It was such a nice welcome after our long drive. (We live in Dallas, about 4 hours away.) We brought our cat and were thrilled by the sweet VIP pet package that was in the cottage: a cat toy, a bag of kitty treats, a potty pad, a food bowl/water dish, and even a note from the resident cat. Precious! Our cottage was so cozy that we opted to stay in more than we had planned. As a result, I cooked a few meals in the cottage kitchen and found that things were easy to find and it was very clean. The jacuzzi was wonderful and we loved the view of Cypress Creek just beyond our back porch. It was romantic and peaceful and I would recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: Willow Cabin 11 is a great deal but has a beautiful view of Cypress Creek. You can see AND hear the creek babble from the back porch and the jacuzzi. Heavenly!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TambroL
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This was the most relaxing vacation I have ever had. I would love to do it again. I especially loved the fact that I was the only person renting in all of the surrounding cabins so it was very peaceful and relaxing. The cabin itself was great, had everything I could need for my stay. With the exception of the curtain rod on the back door falling down cause it was hung with magnets it was perfect. I took my two dogs with me and they were extremely pet friendly. I would highly recommend these cabins to anyone. The staff was extremely friendly and so were the people in town. The town was beautiful. I can't wait to do it again.

Room Tip: If you want a room with nice screenery get one on the creek. My cabin was on the creek so getting up in the morning, drinking my coffee and reading my book on the patio was perfect. It was also great to sit on the patio in the evening to watch the sunset.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank materry
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I believe I had the best cottage on site. I didn't get to stay long enough to enjoy all of the great amenities, so I will definitely be staying again in the future. The cottage was spacious, clean, organized and more than enough to feel welcome and at home. My gods were special VIPs, they left us dog beds, bowls and treats. There was a surprise basket of goodies and a gift on New Years Day, which was sweet and very thoughtful!!! I loved building a fire in the fireplace, they even supply all the wood. The view of the creek was beautiful. The hot tub was located in a secluded part on the screened in porch. I had an amazing time. Best holiday away from home in quite some time...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends