“Lunch ”
Review of RibCrib

RibCrib
Ranked #12 of 256 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

In a word- FANTASTIC!! Had never eaten here till today with our family. Outstanding bbq. We tried the motherload - again outstanding!! This will def be our go to place to eat when in town.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 16 October 2018

we've eaten several times at this location in Wichita Falls. Everything on the menu has been excellent. Highly recommend it. Menu is varied, so everyone should be able to find something they like.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I've started going here since they originally opened and have always had a good dining experience. Their ribs are great and are leaned more to a Kansas City BBQ than Texas. I enjoy all the different types of dry rubs and also there own brand of sauces.
They also have a full bar!
The service isn't bad and it's a clean and friendly atmosphere. Fine for lunch or dinner but, maybe a bit overpriced for the area compared to Old established Texas rib places in town.
My suggestion is to go there on all you can eat Wednesdays and you'll definitely get your Rib Fix and the best special that they offer.
Worth stopping in if you can find it. It's kind of tucked away on the Northwest corner of Kemp and Midwestern in the strip mall behind the Olive Garden.
Be sure to ask for plenty of napkins!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

My husband and I were ecstatic when RibCrib came to Wichita Falls! They catered my rehearsal dinner in Broken Arrow in 1994, one year after they opened. We were HOOKED! After that, any time I came to B.A. to visit my family, I took RibCrib back home to my husband. And it has remained delicious all these years.
Their menu has changed very little over the years. The prices are very good, median for the area. I don't think we have EVER had a bad meal. You may order something that doesn't suit your own taste, but the food is always good.
A few years ago they did take their corn on the cob and cole slaw off of the plates, which I think was a good move. The cole slaw is good but the corn was always over-cooked.
I personally have never found pulled pork cooked as well as this restaurant. All the meats are cooked properly and never over seasoned.
We love our local RibCrib!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Yuck. Can’t believe a place with ribs in its name serves ribs like that. They were mushy and greasy and tasted like they were cooked by a food service company and warmed up in the microwave when we ordered them.

The fries and sweet beans were good. The Barbeque chicken salad was good. The service was wonderful. Our waiter was the saving grace of the whole experience. We were looking for good ol Texas Barbeque and unfortunately this didn’t fit the bill.

Date of visit: August 2018