“Still down the tubes”

Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #164 of 256 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I reviewed CiCi's several months ago. It was bad then....and it still is now. The only reason I stopped today is because I was given a gift card for the place. The staff is not as friendly as they were when Laura Nix was the manager. Quality of service has suffered. The serving area was filthy....having noodles and white sauce all over the place.....and numerous empty or near empty pizza trays laying around. And they were out of salt! Can you imagine....a restaurant which has ran out of salt! They claimed "their truck" hadn't arrived yet. This is probably the last time at CiCi's for me.......down from a couple time a month a few years ago.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I have eaten at CiCi's for years. The variety was great, one could order specialty pizza (including deep dish) and they would bring it to your table. The staff worked hard and was very friendly. That was when Laura Nix was the manager. I had not been in Cici's for a very long time, so I decided to stop there yesterday. First off....their equipment didn't work and I couldn't redeem my gift card. Secondly...you can't order a specialty deep dish or anything else other than the "flavors" of pizza they normally prepare (this they blamed on corporate). Thirdly, the water in the lavatory of the men's room was running pall mall down the drain. The faucet was broken and the water couldn't be turned off at the handle. I reported this to the on duty manager. When I left the store, I checked and the water was still pouring out of the faucet. He could have turned it off at the water shut off under the sink.....but oh well. All in all, the overall quality of CiCi's in this town has gone downhill. Buyer beware.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I had never been to a CiCis before and thought it would be fun. When we walked in there was food all over. I pulled a chair out and it was sticky. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and the bathroom floor hadn't been swept in awhile. The salad and pizza tasted fine. The Apple pizza was good. The staff was friendly.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This CiCi's do not hold up to the standards that I have encountered at other CiCi's across Texas and Oklahoma. Pizzas were skimpy on the cheese and toppings. Pasta was very meager too! Salad bar was adequate.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016

We met our daughter in law and grandkids here for supper. The food was excellent! The pizza was hot and fresh, the cold food was excellent. Kudos to the management!

Date of visit: March 2016