“Good food!”

Thai Orchid
Ranked #92 of 256 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We stopped here for lunch during my stay and the food was good. Staff was helpful and the items on the menu were easy to pick from.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Instead of fresh, inviting smells of delicious Asian food, a strong smell of cleaner and disinfectant greeted me. The food was okay and prices good, but that smell! Ugh.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Kay P
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I am a regular. The food is fresh tasting, without the "buffet" taste, the menu is varied and the staff is great. Highly recommend it to anyone. They do carry-out as well. Portions are much better than the new Panda eatery in town.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Not a ton of selection, but a fair number of curries, egg drop soup, and all the normal Thai foods most people love. We had a big group...around 10 or so, and they had us seated, fed, and out the door in about an hour (they didn't rush us though, but the quick service was awesome!)

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Ate here for the first time. The couple who invited us eat here often. I can see why.
The food was very tasty and a good size portion. My wife had the fried pineapple rice ( highly recommended by others as well) and I ordered the chicken panang curry ( a little sweeter than I'm used to, but good nonetheless).
Come to find out the owner participates in personally assuring what you ordered and if you were satisfied with the food.
We ate lunch and I observed 75-80% occupation. My friends tell me dinner time is less occupied.
Overall , good food , not as spicy as one would think (chili sauce available for those who like to adventure). Service was adequate, considering the crowd.
Bottom line , my wife and I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: March 2017