Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous

Beautiful respite in the city. Great collection of plants, animals, bugs (alive and and otherwise... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Carol H
Arlington, TX
via mobile
Quite and relaxing

I found this off the path exhibition as some friend's used the facilities for their wedding. They... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
spotofblue
Wichita Falls, Texas

All reviews prairie dogs butterfly room gift shop road runner butterfly garden knowledgeable staff all ages beautiful facility scavenger hunt few hours native animals green house great place for kids nice afternoon outdoor pavilion wonderful staff any age
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Every time we have been my grandkids have loved it! The staff is always so willing to educate and show you each of the animals. I tell you all about them at a level of children can understand. Sitting in the atrium and then going into the butterfly garden is so peaceful and beautiful.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a wonderful experience for all ages. The special educational programs for kids are particularly good. Don't miss the Electricritters during Thanksgiving - Christmas holiday.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely spot. Nice afternoon visit. Butterfly garden is nice. Great trail. Friendly staff. Worth a look if you're here seeking something to do!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Every summer my grandchildren come for a week and we always make this part of the week! They enjoy walking the indoor trails seeing all the wildlife and stopping now and then to hear an experienced guide teach about the animals. Of course we look forward to the week all the butterflies emerge from their cocoons!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I had this on the top of my list of things to see/do in Wichita Falls, TX. I got there early and had the place to myself! It was great, I was able to look around. The guides were very friendly and helpful. A good variety of animals to look at and learn about.