“Cream cheese kolaches, oh my!”
Review of The Czech Stop

The Czech Stop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in West
Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Tried three different varieties of their cream cheese kolaches and each was fantastically delicious. The sugar coma was worth it!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (519)

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Wonderful baked good, including donuts, small pies, regular sized pies and best if all kolaches. They are in all flavors andare just out of this world. This is a mandatory stop when travelling on I-35.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 29 November 2020

We stop here every time we head north on I-35. They have great Chicken Salad Sandwiches and wonderful Cream Cheese Kolaches. Everyone there is very friendly.

1  Thank cbpetrusek
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Lots and lots of choices!! Wow! Lots of voices and a promise to return trip to choose more! Everything is very fresh and what we got was very tasty.

1  Thank ladybugtx76
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Have always heard of this place so I had to do a kolache road trip. It didn’t disappoint. So many items to choose from. All look delicious. It’s part convenience store part bakery. So glad I came, I saw and I ate!

Date of visit: November 2020

Been to The Czech Stop? Share your experiences!