US$ 99
US$ 75
US$ 68
US$ 60
Priceline
Motel 6 Weslaco(Weslaco)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
Motel 6
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 68
US$ 63
  • Pool
Vali Ho Motel(Weslaco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 55
  • Pool
All reviewsomelettefront desk staffrooms are spaciousfull serviceservice was greatmexicomanagerbordercooksemployeesmoteljoe
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoy staying at this hotel. We've already come back a few times because of the great prices. Service is great, their night club is a blast and the rooms are spacious. I wouldn't choose any other hotel in Weslaco. Lastly, the front desk ladies and staff are very welcoming and professional.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
OGIHtls, General Manager at Palm Aire Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Ceci4358,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you had a GREAT stay. Our team here at Palm Aire strive every day to have our guest take a memorable experience with them and hope to see them in the near future. It was our pleasure being able to fulfill your needs during your stay. We hope to see you soon.

Cordially,

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We got a room here for Mothers Day to spend the day in the water without the drive to the beach. First, the room smells & a roach was crawling behind the restroom mirror. I followed their map to THREE ice machines and all were broken and one was even taken apart. While following their map for the ice machine we saw THREE STRAY CATS and an entire abandoned floor with windows completely exposed. We saw toilets sitting in one room, a mattress in another, blankets and pillows laid on the floor. The A/C vents have been broken out in some, so there's enough room for someone to enter. It appears squatters are staying there. Then, while enjoying the pool a hotel clerk routinely verifies your room number which I'm totally fine with. While my family was enjoying a snack we were advised that only 4 people per hotel room were allowed in the pool at a time. A while later she returns and reminds me of the rule, which we pointed out it was only 4 of us in the pool. She then asks my oldest daughter, who was sitting with just her feet in the pool, to take her feet out. Mind you she doesn't ask her to get away just take her feet out. There was a total of 6 people in the very large pool. I had to point out to the clerk that we were abiding by their rules & even offered to purchase additional pool wristbands and was denied. I understand they have rules but should know when to accommodate guests with a bigger family. Especially when this hotel costs about $20 more than all the others in town. To top it off, we saw an opossum walking around at night. Just to point out, we are locals and only two guests actually stayed in the hotel room past 9:00 pm. Today I called the manager, Jorge who basically told me that's their pool policy due to liability...once again my daughter was not inside the pool and only two other guests were in there. When I told him about the floor of bad rooms he denied it and said they are renovating. (PIC INCLUDED) However, the rooms look more like abandoned storage rooms. Anyone can drive around and see the bad conditions. There was NEVER any construction workers or maintenance men present or working on Monday morning. The hotel lobby A/C is also broken. That should've been what made me turn around and go to another hotel. If you go in and the front desk clerk has to have TWO fans going and it's still warm in there RUN!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
OGIHtls, General Manager at Palm Aire Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Palm Aire hotel in Weslaco, TX. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your review.

We will be in contact to discuss further with you. Again, please accept my apology, and I hope that this hasn't put you off a return stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect location for the jump into Mexico. This is an old motel and has all the foibles as such. It also has a lot of positives. Rooms have always been clean and comfortable. It has a very nice pool area and a full service breakfast. They will cook it the way you want. Especially if you speak Spanish. They will most always negotiate on the price of your stay so don't forget to ask. After all you're going into Mexico. Remember it's an older place so you may need to toughen up a little.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
OGIHtls, General Manager at Palm Aire Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear Mr. Z,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Palm Aire Hotel in Weslaco, TX.
As you may had noticed hotel is currently under renovations and our team is trying to make process as smooth as possible for our guest. On behalf of all our team we would like to thank you for recommending our hotel. We look forward in providing service for you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My brother & I stayed at Palm Aire Hotel the whole month of February 2017. Each of us had a room. We both loved the size of our rooms. The service was great. The maids were very nice and friendly. The on site maintenance man could not have been nicer and was very helpful the few times we needed him. The front desk staff was always friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast was always delicious, and that staff was friendly as well. Jorge, the manager offered a free concert & food for anyone staying at the hotel. The music and show was great (Dave & Daphne) and the food was very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Swabb,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you and your brother had a GREAT stay. Our team here at Palm Aire strive every day to have our guest take a memorable experience with them and hope to see them in the near future. It was our pleasure meeting both of you and hope to experience your stage talent in the upcoming year.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Booked a 3 night stay, but left after 2, due to the roaches. We have stayed at this hotel for over 15 years and never had a bug problem. The phone were out for our entire stay as well.

The rooms are large and the beds were comfortable.

The cook at the breakfast bar was friendly and the omelettes were good, however, there was no fresh fruit and limited other items. Not the same large breakfast selection as in years past.

Didn't visit the bar, but we didn't have to in order to hear the music which blared until about 1:30. Again, this hasn't been an issue in the past.

The staff is friendly and if you call and no one answers, they call right back. This place has a lot of potential, great pool and great price. It just needs a good cleaning and an exterminator.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank 3Sistas
Bajaj V, General Manager at Palm Aire Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear 3Sistas,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with our property.

Palm Aire Hotel has implemented miscellaneous measures to redirect the course of its operations.

The hotel is going through some renovations, however rest assured that we are committed to resolve these and any issues to satisfy every guest in every stay; our guests are our number one priority at the property and if someone is dissatisfied with their experience, it is our responsibility to correct in a timely fashion in order to turn stay experience the other way around.

Your comments will indeed be discussed with the staff and action will be taken to further prevent these issues.

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward for the opportunity to show you our efforts to improve our hotel operation.

Cordially,