“Awesome Sushi/Good Hibachi”

Add it.
Tokyo Seafood and Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 153 Restaurants in Weatherford
Reviewed 18 February 2016

We went to Tokyo Seafood and Steakhouse on Valentine's Day weekend and had a really great experience. We didn't have a reservation, but we were seated quickly, within about ten minutes of arriving (during peak hours). Our waiter promptly took our drink orders and soon we had our soup and salads before us as we awaited the hibachi chef. My husband and I ordered the shrimp tempura roll as an appetizer and it was great! Probably the best sushi we've had in this area (west of FTW). Our hibachi chef was awesome. Really attentive to the table. The food was good, but the rice was a little dry and more bland than other places we've tried. The service was great, though! Overall, it was a great experience on a busy, holiday weekend and we left satisfied with the food quality, service, and price. I'd recommend this place both for couples as well as families.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife thought let's try. Had a long day Christmas shopping. Went inside and the hostess was so nice got a seat real fast. The Chef all I can say was so awesome. Been to many hibachi restaurants, but this chef was the best I have ever seen. The food was excellent and the show was great. This is my wife and I's new HAVE to place when in Weatherford, Texas. We will continue to visit this place.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Was searching TA reviews for restaurants in Parker County. The name of this place evoked fond memories of one similarly named that was within walking distance of our home, so I decided to give it a try. It was okay, but fell short of the trip down memory lane I was hoping for.

Restaurants that offer Hibachi tables are notoriously high on the price point because their focus is on your hopefully delicious meal being artfully prepared, with a little bit of humor thrown in, as diners look on. I have absolutely no problem with that approach if what they deliver on the food front is very good to excellent.

My shrimp tempura appetizer was actually breaded and it definitely lacked in fresh seafood flavor. Can you say, "Previously frozen?"

Hibachi shrimp entree came with the typical pre-entree courses of clear soup and iceberg lettuce salad topped with a ginger root dressing. Both were average.

The two dollar extra cost on the entree fried rice was below average. Sauteed veggies were well seasoned but portions were skimpy.

Shining light of the meal was that the entree shrimp were perfectly cooked and seasoned. Delicious!

Bottom line. Ambiance and service were spot on, but TS&S failed to deliver on the food, so I am not likely to make another visit.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I can't say enough about this restaurant. My wife and I bring our kids, grandkids, and great grandkids here often. The chefs put on such a great show while preparing the meals. I love the onion volcano !!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Everything depends on when you get there and who your cook is. The food is always good, but service can either be OK or really slow. If you go with lots of time to spare it does not matter. Just some entertain better than others.

Date of visit: August 2014