“Nice Thai for Weatherford”

BangkokThai Cuisine & Sushi Bar
Ranked #19 of 152 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Lets face it, Good Thai food is hard to find outside Thailand. A lot of the time it depends on who is cooking that day. We really enjoyed our visit at this location. The Pad Thai and Drunken Noodle was very good. I would go back and experience other dishes and like any other restaurant, I hope they maintain their standards. The restaurant was very clean, staff was very attentive and we did not experience any problems, it was a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

All the great reviews on TA got us thinking this place must be pretty good, but it wasn’t good at all for us. About 2 hours after we ate we both had stomach issues. We also thought it seemed overpriced for what we had. Won’t return.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Wasn't expecting it to be this good. I love Thai curry, and the Pineapple Curry lunch special was wonderful! Perfectly spiced and balanced.

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Yellowtail or Little Penguin chardonnay...both 1.5 ml bottles...NOTHING decent; not by the glass nor the bottle. Would probably do better to go BYO...okay maybe the food would be better. I got spicy basil with duck. Flavor was good, portion fine, but duck WAY overdone---chewy in fact. I asked why there wasn't dressing on the salad, and was told that was not "salad." PLEASE please people: if you advertise something---SERVE IT. Menu says served with salad and choice of white or brown rice...doesn't say GARNISHED with lettuce and carrots. Won't go back.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Was craving a sushi fix and I wasn’t thrilled with the other two places town. So when I found this place I thought I’d give it a try and I’m glad I did! Hands down the best! Not only is the food delicious but the atmosphere is very nice and the servers & chefs are very friendly. Definitely a more sophisticated & pleasant place to eat Thai & Sushi than other places in town.