“Rude and non pet-friendly staff”

Motel 6 Weatherford
Motel 6 Weatherford
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Staff was extremely rude. Did not exhibit any of the Motel 6 expectations about pets. Did not want to rent a room until I reminded them of their pet friendly policies. Made a HUGE deal about telling me the room would be inspected thoroughly before I left. When I left I asked for a receipt that the room had been inspected and no further charges would be on my card. They threatened not to even give me my credit card receipt. When I commented that the attitude was what kept their parking lot empty they started cursing at me and threatened to put me on a "no rent" list. The room had stains on the ceiling and holes in the walls. The stay was my worst ever.

Room Tip: Pets are an unwelcome nuisance to the staff.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Norman C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Weatherford

Reviewed 6 November 2011

Normally we don't stay in Motel 6, but I read the reviews on this place and thought I'd give it a try. We were greeted right away and with friendliness. When booking online, it didn't give the option to add a discount, but Bob asked us if we had any discounts. My husband showed him his military ID and he gave us the discount. The hotel and room was clean and nice looking. We had 2 queen beds which was comfortable. I had some trouble getting connected to the internet, so Bob gave me some advice and asked me to let him know if everything was ok. When it still wouldn't work, he asked me if I could bring the laptop to him. He showed my husband and I how to fix the problem with ease. We then got to talking about other computer tips and he was very helpful. He made sure everything was fine with the room. The next morning I took a shower & it was heaven - roomy & great water pressure. We were again greeted with friendliness with them making sure the room was good and if we needed anything else.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Lavender2687
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Very firm mattress, like sleeping box. Staff watching everything like you gona steal it, very uncomfortable atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I stayed at the Motel 6 in Weatherford to simply get away on the 18th of July which as my moms anniversary of her passing. The staff I must admit was great, the hotel was very clean. not many people stayed on either the 18th or 19th yet all the same difference. The only problem I had was the pricing which said on the Motel 6 board 32.99 or 35.99 , cant remember yet I was mis lead by the manager whom told me the first night it would be 52.88 plus tax for the hotel was booked solid so I paid it. Later that evening around 9-10 p.m I had my dog and as I was taking him for a walk I noticed maybe 5-6 cars in the parking lot so I felt cheated and lied to. The second night on July 19, 2011 I just was not thinking and let them get me again for 45.00 plus tax reasoning givin was because having a dog, mind you I had a mini schnauzer was more. Well, I cant say anything bad about the hotel as it was clean, pool was nice but false advertising is to blame for this stay at the Motel 6 in Weatherford, Texas and I got a variety if reasons why the 32.95 or 35.95 rate did not apply, first it was thats for only people that stayed a week. I called corporate and told them that paying 111.00 for 2 nights at the Motel 6 ,which had not fridge,microwave,or hairdryer was price gaudging and as usual the manager has failed to get back to me and settle the difference . In fact i looked up the exact same room I had and it was 36.99 on-line. So, bottom line is hotel was clean but come to find out the owners were very dis honest and did not even try to make a effort to resolve this issue so I got duked.. But I have options and plan to use thm....False advertising can be pretty serious offence. Just Preceed with caution when it comes to paying for a simple ,basic, plain room. This Motel 6 did not follow what Tom Bodite the spokesman on all the commercials stand for. And apparantly every guest is offered a discount coupon to one of the local breakfast restaraunts and not one time out of my two days there was I offered one. And yes I cover my basis when it comes to making sure I have pictures and I took my pictures of room before I touched anything and of the sign that said 32.99 or 35.99, just cant remember.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2011

This hotel is fairly new so it looks really clean. Our room was comfortable. Good price. No hairdryer.

• Stayed: July 2011