“Big, varied menu; great food”
Review of Little Panda

Little Panda
Ranked #37 of 152 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I love this place. I've had the orange beef more times than I can count, as well as mushu pork, sesame chicken, lemon chicken and other dishes. I've never eaten-in; always take-out. It and Golden Moon are the best Chinese restaurants in Weatherford.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The service here was fast and friendly. The potstickers were really great but the rest of our food was just ok. I was disappointed that the chicken fried rice had no vegetables at all just chicken and lightly seasoned rice.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I have eaten seven or eight times at Little Panda in the past year. Every time they have been very friendly, the food has been hot and fresh, the portions immense, and the price very reasonable. This is not the Golden Moon for sure. But it is a very good place to eat in or carry out. If you have something you did not see on the menu ask them. A lot of time they have things that people have tried in the far east that they only eat them selves. They will be glad to share.

1  Thank KDRabbit
Reviewed 8 March 2016

This is my go to when I don't want to sitdown but I want sit down oriental food hot and fresh! I love the cashew chicken and the rangoons are great! They are fast too

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

We never dine in here, but the take out is always just being finished up when I arrive in about 15 minutes. The people there are very friendly and customer service oriented. The food is always good and the portions are large and a great value for the buck. We haven't had any items we didn't like. Nice part is when you are at the counter you can see the kitchen looks clean.