All reviews the main house hot tub southern comfort magnolia room b bs back porch wild flowers the penthouse living room chappell hill breakfast was delicious girls weekend one night stay brenham area property texas cabin
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed in the Southern Comfort, the cabin itself was nice--property is beautiful. The innkeeper was very nice to accommodate our last minute booking. We stayed here to shop at Round Top, it was a little too far to be driving back and forth in our opinion. We did see fleas in the living room, I think pets are allowed here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I spent my 50th birthday at Lillian Farms. It was beautiful, peaceful and Michelle and Barbara thought of everything. We stayed in the Penthouse- which was spacious and had everything we could want or need. I would definitely recommend for weddings or other special events. Appropriate for kiddos with a nice fishing pond and donkeys and cows roaming on the property. Plan to stay again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was a girls weekend and we stayed in the Southern Belle it was a very nice cottage. It has everything you need and very clean. My husband wanted to surprise us with a snack tray when we arrived, but they didn't receive request for early check in so tray was not ready. Within 15 minutes Michele brought tray down to us, and it looked like a left over. It was suppose to feed 3 people and barely feed 2 and very over priced. We all agreed this was the only bad thing about our stay. If we needed anything all we had to do was called Michele and she was there. We all thought the service and our stay was great. We will stay here again. Thanks for a great weekend! Mae

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017

My fiance and I have already booked Lillian Farms for our wedding, and we got the chance to stay on the property this week for a short getaway. We stayed in the Southern Belle cottage and absolutely loved it. The cottage was self check-in, which we loved, and we had such a relaxing stay. Everything we needed was already in the house, but we've met the innkeeper Michelle in the past and knew that if we needed anything should would have been there immediately to help. The hot tub was perfect, the grill was incredibly easy to use, and the cottage itself was very private and comfortable. Will absolutely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the Longhorn Suite for our anniversary and were beyond thrilled with our experience. The estate is well kept and provided relaxing and beautiful scenery. The room was charming and elegant, yet comfortable at the same time. The staff was friendly and helpful and we felt welcome, yet our privacy was respected. The breakfast was delicious and very filling.
We had high expectations for our stay and I can say that they were more than exceeded. We will be back very soon!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple