All reviews the main house hot tub southern comfort magnolia room b bs back porch the penthouse living room chappell hill breakfast was delicious girls weekend one night stay brenham area property texas cabin acreage
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We recently stayed here for one night Michelle made our stay very nice and was there for anything we needed. The hot tub stopped working and i called Michelle to fix it and the owner himself gave me a call which is very good customer service. In the morning we woke up to a flat tire but a very nice gentleman named jack came right to the rescue if you looking for a great place and great staff to accommodate then i would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Went with the family. Including a three year old and a seven year old. They were very kind to my kids. The little ones LOVED all the animals at their ranch. The views are AMAZING. A nice B and B and will definitely return. Oh, my kids loved loved loved their dogs. Oh, they are very generous with food too! Well stocked fridge.

Room Tip: We loved the Secretariat. Great for kids. We played in the barn quite a bit!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The house was very charming and clean.
Loved my room. Spacious and beautiful.
Breakfast was delicious and the table was decorated.
I felt right at home. The view was spectacular.
Barbara and Michelle obvious love what they do. They made you feel welcome

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We were there staying one night for Texas Wild Flowers. Even though the bluebonnets was not on the peak at the farm but enjoyed the beautiful farmland, warm service and nice rooms, my dog had a blast .
We will sure be back!
Jin

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2017

The staff was so kind and accommodating. Michelle made sure we had all we needed. My husband and I LOVED star gazing at night. The property is beautiful and we were blessed with the time we had away from the fast pace of life. Will definitely go back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Southern Charm and loved the screened in porch for breakfast and the hot tub out back at night.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple