All reviews the main house hot tub southern comfort magnolia room b bs back porch wild flowers the penthouse living room chappell hill breakfast was delicious girls weekend one night stay brenham area property texas cabin
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed the stay at Lillian Farms. The room was large and comfortable as well as quiet. The bed was a bit soft for my taste but I still slept well. Breakfast was simply scrumptious. Although the location is a bit far from town, the house sits far from the road so there was no road noise. The one detractor is the trail to the house is rough, arbitrarily enforcing the 10 MPH speed limit. I'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

What a magical weekend! We had my sisters wedding here! It was absolutely fantastic experience!
The entire staff went above and beyond to makes sure we had everything we needed and everything went off with out a hitch!
They were incredibly helpful, I cannot say enough about how great they are!
Such amazing scenery! The wedding was at a huge tree outside of the main house it was soooo gorgeous, Perfect weather perfectly groomed outdoor setting!
The stables is where we had the reception which we had soooo many compliments on how cool of a space it was and it was the perfect set up!!!
We stayed in southern dream, my kids loved the little loft, soooo cute!!!!
We will defiantly come back for just a weekend away! Can't wait!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Lillian Farms is our "HOME" away from home! If you are looking for a place to get out of the city, Lillian Farms is the place to go. The Victorian Main House is beautiful inside and out. We love to sit on the front porch to enjoy the beautiful view of the lake, the animals, the rolling hills and pasture. The dogs always greet us with a big welcome! We stayed in the Magnolia Room last year. It was beautiful and very comfortable. Michelle cooked a special Breakfast each morning. It was not only delicious, but the table was set with beautiful dishes on a beautiful antique dining room table. We felt like a queen and king! Last week we stayed in the COMFORT DREAM COTTAGE. We cooked our own breakfast (which is provided) and enjoyed sitting on the screen porch, enjoying a nice breeze. We walked on the gravel road to enjoy the outdoors, especially the sunrise and sunset. The staff is so very kind and helpful. Lillian Farms is the perfect getaway - to be out in the country. We will be a regular guest.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful place!! I took my 2 daughters to Lillian Farms for a little family getaway. Our cottage( the southern belle) was the perfect size and very beautiful. We enjoyed getting to know all of the animals on the property. The property it so beautiful and the staff was wonderful always there when we needed anything! Thank you Michelle and Barbara for a wonderful getaway with my girls!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We stayed at Lillian Farms while shopping and experiencing RoundTop this year. Barbara and her staff, Michelle and Tyler are fantastic. Our accommodations were very nice and their hospitality outstanding!! I highly recommend staying at Lillian Farms for a getaway. Beautiful place and you will be made to feel at home!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends