See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Traffic was awful and I was tired so I pulled into this motel 6. It was great! The night auditor that checked me in was fast friendly and efficient. And at 2am I appreciate that. Especially the fast part! Beds were comfy, shower was hot, & the room was clean! I was very satisfied. I would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Went to a funueral and reserved for two nights but, we left after the first night. Front desk was nice but incompetent, for I waited 30 minutes to check in becuase of the wait. Smell was unbearable and rooms were not clean. Although the floors in room were not carpet and looked cleaned, the areas around the bed were missed. Bathroom had stains that would no wipe off. The fact that a security guard was patroling the hallways at night made for bad nights rest. I will never return and I would rather spend more money on an expensive hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2016

The room was typical for Motel 6. Newly remodeled. There is a car lot next to the motel that pushes the rooms toward the back and behind the car lot. For 80+ seniors this felt un-safe but we had no problems.

Room Tip: get a room inside or on the south side
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Had stayed the previous night at Holiday Inn at $240 per night, so hastily moved to Motel 6 at $50 per night. Room was clean as were sheets. Bathroom was clean. Bed cover had cigarette holes in it suggesting that it was not a non-smoking room, but I couldn't smell any stale smoke. Air conditioning unit was neither quiet nor noisy - about average (actually the Holiday Inn A/C was noisier). I had a quiet night's sleep - no complaints on that score. Staff were professional and friendly. Obviously at this price, things are basic, but when you're not spending any time in your room and it is just one stop out of many, who cares?

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Magrt2016
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

The front office staff are great! However, the hotel and rooms are NASTY!!!! Not only was the hotel disgusting but we were woke up to people yelling and running up and down the hall for at least an hour at 5am. These were the same people who were partying in the parking lot at 12am. The bathroom had hair in the floor, the shower was dirty and had mold all over it. The room was also a "non smoking" room yet they provide an ash tray and the floor was very sticky. So if you have thoughts of staying there just keep going. It's not worth it.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family