See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Went to a funueral and reserved for two nights but, we left after the first night. Front desk was nice but incompetent, for I waited 30 minutes to check in becuase of the wait. Smell was unbearable and rooms were not clean. Although the floors in room were not carpet and looked cleaned, the areas around the bed were missed. Bathroom had stains that would no wipe off. The fact that a security guard was patroling the hallways at night made for bad nights rest. I will never return and I would rather spend more money on an expensive hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2016

The room was typical for Motel 6. Newly remodeled. There is a car lot next to the motel that pushes the rooms toward the back and behind the car lot. For 80+ seniors this felt un-safe but we had no problems.

Room Tip: get a room inside or on the south side
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Had stayed the previous night at Holiday Inn at $240 per night, so hastily moved to Motel 6 at $50 per night. Room was clean as were sheets. Bathroom was clean. Bed cover had cigarette holes in it suggesting that it was not a non-smoking room, but I couldn't smell any stale smoke. Air conditioning unit was neither quiet nor noisy - about average (actually the Holiday Inn A/C was noisier). I had a quiet night's sleep - no complaints on that score. Staff were professional and friendly. Obviously at this price, things are basic, but when you're not spending any time in your room and it is just one stop out of many, who cares?

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Magrt2016
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

The front office staff are great! However, the hotel and rooms are NASTY!!!! Not only was the hotel disgusting but we were woke up to people yelling and running up and down the hall for at least an hour at 5am. These were the same people who were partying in the parking lot at 12am. The bathroom had hair in the floor, the shower was dirty and had mold all over it. The room was also a "non smoking" room yet they provide an ash tray and the floor was very sticky. So if you have thoughts of staying there just keep going. It's not worth it.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Erin P
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Checked in last night,01/29/16 and when we got to the room it smelled so bad we could not stand it. The tub had black mold in it and the bed sheets had horrible stains. The whole place felt very unsafe. We went back to the front desk and requested our money back and told them the room needed attention at that time we checked into another hotel down the road. The next day hotel 6 called me and said that the TV was stolen out of our room and that they accused me of steeling it. Dont no what's going to happen but I did call Waco police and also going to call corporate office with motel 6. Not a safe place to stay and also very dirty and very unsanitary. They also told me that there was no security cameras when I asked them to look and see who stole the TV and also why didn't they go check the room after we checked out after telling them how bad the room was. Very poor management. My wife and I highly do not recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: January 2016