US$ 108
Candlewood Suites Waco(Waco)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 159
US$ 137
Homewood
US$ 109
Comfort Suites Waco North(Waco)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 74
US$ 68
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

People were friendly. Room was clean. TV was neat and fancy, kids loved it. Beds small and like sleeping on box springs but frankly we were so tired it wouldn't have mattered had it been made of rocks.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank parkplase
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed one night en route to Dallas from Austin. It is right next to the interstate and easily accessible. It is clean and well run with friendly staff.there are bars and a large restaurant close by.
The cons are that it is close to some run down unsavoury motels which appear to attract the wrong type of people so we made sure the car was emptied of all belongings at night.
Also the desk refused to accept US Dollar travellers cheques even though I pointed out a sign on the wall stating it was company policy to accept them as payment.the desk clerk said he would have the sign removed.
All other motel 6,s I stayed in accepted travellers cheques without problem

Room Tip: Ask for round back away from traffic sounds as the I.35 is a busy highway day and night
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I thought it would be clean. I was not happy to see the dirty carpets or the long hair in the bath. No coffee maker in room. Half the tv channels were trashed. This is not up to the poor standards of Motel 6. I will not stay here again. There has to be better places. The reviews I read did not paint the picture

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This Motel 6 is pet-friendly. I spent one night there and I found out about their pet policy when I woke up noticing a few itchy bites that I didn't have when I went to bed. I looked around in my room and noticed a couple of fleas. Before you freak out and move to the next property, please know that the management was EXTREMELY responsive. They gave me a refund and immediately sent someone to take care of it and removed the room from rotation. I have to say they really restored my confidence in this hotel chain - I had been ready to swear off Motel 6 forever, but I can understand how this would happen given their pet policy. Perhaps they will consider separating the pet rooms the same way smoking rooms are separate.

Most compelling reason to consider staying at this property in the future is that they are getting a complete refresh next month - new beds, new carpet, fresh paint. The rooms are quite large, and maybe they will get TVs that were manufactured in this century.

So overall, not a great experience - but I am confident this property is about to really improve and they certainly have a great staff.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are accessed by an inside hallway, so that's better for the security-conscious, but you do have to haul your bags up one flight of stairs. Ground floor room doors open to the outside.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I am afraid there might be some fake reviews here. Okay, a real one: This hotel clearly wasn't built as a Motel 6 - the rooms are much larger and more spacious than any stickbuilt Accor hotel I have ever stayed with. Full bathtubs; nice bathroom, lots of bag space, tables and chairs -- very comfortable. I was honestly going to give this 4 stars for a $40 room (M-Th 1 Person rate 39.99) until I had to go back to the front desk and buy internet for $3. Accor sort of does this worldwide--could be worse in England it is by the hour. All that aside this is a $60 room, it is clean comfortable, they have a pool. I consider this a score. Stay here if you are on a budget.

Room Tip: I got a king room and was very happy with the choice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo