Design House Jewelry Studio
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Creative, passionate designer

What an awesome experience at The Design House! Linda and her staff are exceptional . I have... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2020

from US$ 64.00
from US$ 79.00
from US$ 70.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I have bought SEVERAL pieces of jewelry from Linda, and NEVER disappointed. Most original to her skills and ideas, some more 'ordinary'(lol). She carries something for everyone. In fact, I rarely can go in and 'just' window shop. I admit it, I'm addicted!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in town to visit Magnolia and to see the sights so we made our way over to Harp as our second stop. The shop is pretty small (comparatively speaking) but their prices are edging towards being super-sized. Personally, I think you could snap a picture out front, to say you were there, and then move along to your next destination.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank ANR_78
Daisygirl22, Owner at Design House Jewelry Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Hi there! We hope you enjoyed your time in our hometown of Waco, TX. We think you might have our jewelry design studio (Design House Jewelry Studio) confused with Harp Design Co, owned by Clint Harp. Our little studio has been in Waco for over 15 years and we are so happy to watch new people get a taste of what our city has to offer! We hope you make it back to Waco sometime and check out our brand new studio downtown.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

How can you not stop at Harp Design if you are stopping at Magnolia Market. It's across town so you will have to drive a bit between the 2 locations. Harp Design is in a residential transitional neighborhood, street parking. Some nice things to purchase, really like their cutting boards.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2017

They had some great items and lots of things I would have liked to buy, but the prices were outragous. I understand alot of the items are handmade but wow, I would have bought several items if they were just a little more reasonable.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I love this jewelry shop...every time I visit Waco I have to go there. Linda the owner/designer is the sweetest human and she has the ability to create individual pieces that you will not see the likes of anywhere else. She is a rare gem in an industry dominated by men and larger companies. The variety of pieces/price ranges in her shop guarantees you will find the perfect piece for yourself or a gift for someone else. If you want to wear cool jewelry and support a local business owner, go visit her! Her space is inside Sironia on Austin Ave...lots of other fun vendors in there but she is the best!

Date of experience: October 2016