“Great Food”
Review of Dairy Treet

Dairy Treet
Ranked #11 of 196 Restaurants in Victoria
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This place has great everything. We eat the hamburgers at least twice a week. Great shakes and malts also.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise! We enjoyed our ice cream treats so much. 6 year old loved his shack & my banana split was outstanding. Our server was more than helpful, trying to please our request for a peanut buster parfait. This place is definitely worth the drive.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I have been a fan of this place for many years. A great, fresh, perfectly sized hamburger. It is always a pleasure to go to an authentic drive in. I think it's the best burger in town!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Burgers and Fries are amazing but nothing beats their shakes and sherbet. Staff is friendly and prices are reasonable. And I buy a quart of the sherbet everytime I pass through town

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I love the "car-hop" style of this place...even though there aren't any car-hops. I do enjoy their chili cheese burger and they make it just like I ask! Unfortunately I simply do not care for their french fries. If you like rather under cooked, soggy fries then you will love them and I know people who do. I'm just not one of them. Their soft-serve ice cream is TO DIE FOR and beats anyone in town hands down for flavor.