Dairy Treet
Ranked #21 of 180 Restaurants in Victoria
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Burgers and Fries are amazing but nothing beats their shakes and sherbet. Staff is friendly and prices are reasonable. And I buy a quart of the sherbet everytime I pass through town

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I love the "car-hop" style of this place...even though there aren't any car-hops. I do enjoy their chili cheese burger and they make it just like I ask! Unfortunately I simply do not care for their french fries. If you like rather under cooked, soggy fries then you will love them and I know people who do. I'm just not one of them. Their soft-serve ice cream is TO DIE FOR and beats anyone in town hands down for flavor.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I've had fancier - but not better burgers. while the meet is thin, it is really flavorful. No fillers, real beef, on a toasted bun and the works! OH MY GOODNESS. and if you want a real kick in the pants, have em add "chili" - and get some extra napkins for this juicy and messy awesome feast!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Old style drive in BUT no car hops, I like it, it's nothing "special" other than a throw back to my childhood and if I can spend my money somewhere that is not a chain I do. For all you young uns...expect to eat in your car.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

As long as I have lived in Victoria...41 years.....this has ALWAYS been our favorite burger place! However, our last 2 visits have changed our thinking. On one visit, I got home, and my burger had NO MEAT PATTIE in it! I called back, and they did put my name on a list for a free burger the next time I visited. The next time, I had meat on my burger, but it was mushy....not of their usual quality. It will be awhile before we return!