“Best Burger I've ever found”
Review of Dairy Treet

Dairy Treet
Ranked #11 of 194 Restaurants in Victoria
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I've had fancier - but not better burgers. while the meet is thin, it is really flavorful. No fillers, real beef, on a toasted bun and the works! OH MY GOODNESS. and if you want a real kick in the pants, have em add "chili" - and get some extra napkins for this juicy and messy awesome feast!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Old style drive in BUT no car hops, I like it, it's nothing "special" other than a throw back to my childhood and if I can spend my money somewhere that is not a chain I do. For all you young uns...expect to eat in your car.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

As long as I have lived in Victoria...41 years.....this has ALWAYS been our favorite burger place! However, our last 2 visits have changed our thinking. On one visit, I got home, and my burger had NO MEAT PATTIE in it! I called back, and they did put my name on a list for a free burger the next time I visited. The next time, I had meat on my burger, but it was mushy....not of their usual quality. It will be awhile before we return!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

A local favorite! The owner grinds fresh beef every day for some mighty tasting burgers! Today we just came for a chocolate malt and it's soooo good on a 100 degree Texas August day!

We were greeted by a smiling young lady and she was so nice when she thanked us for coming. We so appreciate friendly, smiling service!!! Thanks!!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

This establishment has been here as long as I can remember and I've probably eaten their burgers at least a thousand times, maybe more but why count when you can count on their consistent flavour and service. A definite must try if you are in Victoria, Texas.