“Was # 1......... Things have changed!”
Review of Dairy Treet

Dairy Treet
Ranked #21 of 180 Restaurants in Victoria
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Reviewed 14 October 2015

As long as I have lived in Victoria...41 years.....this has ALWAYS been our favorite burger place! However, our last 2 visits have changed our thinking. On one visit, I got home, and my burger had NO MEAT PATTIE in it! I called back, and they did put my name on a list for a free burger the next time I visited. The next time, I had meat on my burger, but it was mushy....not of their usual quality. It will be awhile before we return!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

A local favorite! The owner grinds fresh beef every day for some mighty tasting burgers! Today we just came for a chocolate malt and it's soooo good on a 100 degree Texas August day!

We were greeted by a smiling young lady and she was so nice when she thanked us for coming. We so appreciate friendly, smiling service!!! Thanks!!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

This establishment has been here as long as I can remember and I've probably eaten their burgers at least a thousand times, maybe more but why count when you can count on their consistent flavour and service. A definite must try if you are in Victoria, Texas.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

I like to stop in just for their frozen yogurt. It is so creamy and not grainy like a lot of frozen yogurt places.

Reviewed 12 December 2014

We went out of our way to eat here, as it was so highly rated. The line was long and we took that as another good sign- waited almost 10 minutes just to order, then almost another 10 for the food outside at an order window.( There is no seating.) We ordered two burgers, a medium fries and a strawberry shake. The burgers were average fast food but cold by the time we got them, fries were dry and chewy with not enough salt, and the strawberry shake was artificially flavored. (For that reason alone we wished we'd gone to DQ, as they use real strawberries!) would NOT recommend to anyone...or go out of our way to come back here again.