Hampton Inn Van Horn
US$ 68
US$ 64
Red Roof
  • Breakfast included
Desert Inn(Van Horn)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 81
US$ 168
US$ 162
All reviewsindoor poolel pasosmall townwest texasroom was cleanplenty of parkingafter a long daylong drivestay there againnext morningcomplimentary breakfastother hotelsfront desk clerkthe breakfast areasan antoniooff the highwaypleasant stay
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This appears to be a new Hampton. People are very nice and professional. Standard Hampton breakfast.
Be prepared, however. The rooms are quite small by Hampton standards. And the walls are very thin. Hear the TV in the rooms on either side of us.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cupajoe
Reviewed 17 February 2012

The hotel seems pretty new. Nice staff, clean rooms, clean pool, pretty good breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank notyou2
Reviewed 11 February 2012

The overall impression of this hotel is okay to good, but we were led to believe that this property was brand new and different that the Hampton we had stayed in one year earlier. We questioned the high price ($116 or $119/ night) that we thought was high for a small town Hampton. We've paid much less at nearly every other Hilton property in big cities and small towns. The room was small but very clean, people were nice and the breakfast was as all other Hamptons. We travel and there is nothing that would prevent us from staying here again except the high price.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank princ1949
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Warm, friendly staff. Great hot breakfast buffet. Rooms spacious & clean. Very new hotel. Excellent choice if travelling thru Van Horn.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karl B
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I'm a professional living at this hotel long term. As of now, I have been staying at the Hampton of Van Horn for several months. Thus far, I would describe my stay as nothing short of excellent. When I first arrived in Van Horn I was staying at another hotel. The amenities and service at this hotel were somewhat lacking, so I switched to the Hampton. Since then I have had no complaints whatsoever. This truly is the best hotel Van Horn has to offer. The entire staff is so friendly and they definitely make you feel as "at home" as possible. The management is extremely attentive to guest needs and they will definitely go the extra mile to ensure their guests are taken care of. Holly and Natasha really are the BEST!!! As far as the rooms go, they are very well maintained. The entire cleaning and maintenance staff is very friendly and do a great job. My room is always very clean when I arrive back at the hotel from work and the days I work from the hotel, they are very quiet and as non-invasive as possible when doing their work. The gym is not overly large and does lack what I would deem as "essential" equipment but any person who is experienced with exercising will be able to get a great workout in there. Also, the pool is a huge bonus for staying at this hotel. It is the only indoor pool in the town and also features a whirlpool. The breakfast features a great selection of items so that a person on any diet can find something to eat. Overall, I have hardly any complaints about this place. That fact coupled with the amazing staff makes this a wonderful place to stay in Van Horn, TX.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business