“Dinner ”

Shang-hai Chinese Restaurant
Get food delivered
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

I had cashew chicken and my wife had sweet and sour chicken. The dinners come with a choice of egg roll or Rangoon; egg drop, wonton, or hot and sour soup; and either white or fried rice. There is enough on the plate to fill you up and still have leftovers. The food is always good and the service is excellent. I think it’s the best Chinese restaurant around.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed 19 January 2019

I've been eating at this place since the 90's and it never disappoints me. What ever you order, the food is usually falling off the plate there is so much. The Hot Sour Soup I feel is the best anywhere and you can't beat the service.I usually go for the Chicken Cashew and it is awesome! Kung Pao is good also. I'm usually eating here once or twice a week. I feel what ever dish you order, you will enjoy it!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I have rarely given one star. And we don’t expect to get the same quality of food we get “in the big city.” But come on. The food here has become worse than what you can buy in the frozen food section! And this is not a one off experience. My family has been coming here since it opened. It can all be attributed to loss of quality I am sure is connected to saving a few dollars: 1. the rice is a day old or older 2. the cuts of ALL the meat have become super cheap including sad sack seafood 3. the coveted fortune cookies were STALE! Come on people. My niece spent part of her summer job savings to treat the family. They owe her a refund! Service is so so. The chain Chinese fast food in the Forum is better. You know, the one with the bear in its name.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed 9 April 2018

If you are from California or a Yankee the food will be okay. If you have traveled in Europe or the orient this food is like eating cardboard. It is tasteless and less than authentic.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Gene M
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were greeted as welcomed guests and seated quickly. Our wonton soup came quickly and was tasty. Entrees were portioned well and the down side was the fried rice which was bland and the egg rolls were not that good. If they improve the fried rice and the egg rolls they might get one more star.

Date of visit: March 2018