“Saturday dinner”

Shang-hai Chinese Restaurant
Get food delivered
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I ordered a Tsingtao beer, and the duck and mushrooms. The rangoons are the best I've ever had. They were nice and crispy, but not overdone. The sweet and sour chicken was great, as was the duck. The egg drop soup was fantastic. I can truly say, this is the BEST non-buffet Chinese restaurant I've ever eaten at. Will DEFINITELY go back!
I

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I have been going here for a long time and I have never had any problem with the food or service. They are about the only chinese restaurant in Universal City that makes dishes with duck anymore.I try to go here once in awhile when time permits like on the weekend and I go see a movie. I had the beef and broccoli here. It had beef,broccoli and bamboo shoots,which you don't find at most places.Plus the sauce as not as heavy as at other restaurants.If you go on Sundays just let me warn you it gets packed. There is a church in this shopping center so many people go to Shanghi after church.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We have been going here for a very long time. Never had bad service or bad food. Price is very affordable.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

In the Fargo area I personally think that the Shang Hai has the best Chinese food you can get! The price is always comparable to any other Chinese place. The food is always great, never greasy, and they deliver too!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 4 April 2015

They have a great menu with many choices. We had the lemon chicken and Szechuan shrimp dinners. The soups were good. The sweet and sour soup was excellent with the just right amount of heat and sweet. My wife's lemon chicken provided enough for her lunch tomorrow. The Szechuan shrimp had the right amount of heat and tang with the vegetables cooked just right. The cream cheese rangoons and the egg roll were cooked nice and crispy. Service was attentive and quick.

Date of visit: April 2015