Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway
Candlewood Suites Tyler(Tyler)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 76
  • Breakfast included
US$ 84
US$ 82
All reviewsfront deskthe concierge levelthe maintenance guyfull servicespecial thankssouth broadwaybreakfast buffetomeletthe hotel staffmeeting roomwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness trippleasant stayclean roomsshopping and restaurantsgreat place to staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For several years our travel group has stayed at this hotel. Manager Rebecca is amazing & makes our stay perfect!! Breakfast & restaurant is awesome..food is sooo good. Staff is hard working & very professional. Our room was very clean. Staff employees Cecia, Manta, Avi, Miguel, Rocio to name a few & there were others I didn’t get their names..Thank You!! We will return soon!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
HotelManagerHISB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Tyler So Broadway in Tyler TX. We look forward to having your group every year. We appreciate the recognition of our staff. I will pass along your comments as they love taking care of your group See you next year......

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been working in Tyler for the last 6 months off and on and the Tyler Holiday Inn has been a home away from home. The concierge room and great hospitality are the main reasos why I stay here. Tina is a great hostess and Shelly and Rebecca really know how to make your stay feel special. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling to the Tyler area. The breakfast in the morning is great and the hotel is centrally located which makes it easy to get anywhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Please bring back breakfast upstairs. It’s so much easier to grab something on the go. Don’t know what happen but please bring it back and Miss Tina has to be the best employee here she is always so welcoming and very attentive

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HotelManagerHISB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Tyler So Broadway in Tyler TX. I appreciate your comments regarding the breakfast in the Concierge lounge. We did a survey with our guests and found the majority of them prefer the hot Chef prepared full breakfast that is served in Summerfields restaurant. which is complimentary when you book the concierge floors. Thank you for letting me know of your concerns We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Hotel with an amazing breakfast. I enjoy the stay because of the employees, they always take great care of me and my family as we stay her quite often visiting other family. The 7th floor is always the place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the comments regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Tyler So Broadway in Tyler TX. We were happy to see that you enjoyed our great breakfast freshly made by our Chef each morning. I do agree, we have an amazing staff who love our guests. Thank you again Come back soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a member of the IHG rewards program and I always stay here when in Tyler and they always take great care of me. The staff is amazing and the hotel always attempts to provide entertainment options for the guests. They have poker on Monday, karaoke on Tuesdays etc. The restaurant is good as well. When I stay on the top floors they have a private lounge with beverages and food in the evenings. A awesome lady named Ms. Tina runs that area and she always takes good care of me. The chief Mr. J.C. always prepares meals for me due to me living a whole food plant based lifestyle. J.C. makes me vegetarian options specifically for me and this is very much appreciated. They are always professional and friendly to me and all guests. Love love love this spot. Stay here, its centrally located and tons of food even in walking distance. Close to the mall and movie theater etc.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business