“Good choice beer and very nice food”
Review of Local Pour

Local Pour
Ranked #58 of 234 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Great place to go to for a meal and some drinks. Has a good selection of both. Service is good and prices are ok. Then is a patio area for when it gets warmer. Plenty of parking nearby and with the new pathway from the waterway you can walk there in 15 to twenty minutes.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Went here with family. There were 10 of us, and we were seated at the back of the restaurant, near the patio doors. Table was fine, but it was cold outside and the doors were propped open. After asking two different servers to close the doors, and no action taken, I decided to do it myself. We had an 85-year old in the group, and we tried to keep her somewhat protected from the cold.
Ordering was a zoo - server took our orders but did not listed when certain things were either added or asked not to be on the dish. For example, I ordered the chicken tender salad. It came with blue cheese crumbles which I do not like. And what happened? You guessed it - LOADS of blue cheese crumbles! I would have sent it back but since everyone else was eating, and it had taken a long time for our order to come I decided to work around it. Still the taste was all over the salad so I didn't get to eat much. Hubby has a chopped salad - more lettuce than anything else. He also didn't eat much. Too bad! Won't be back for sure!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Great evening with friends. Great meal, great service. Our only problem was we were close to the big door and it was a bit cool outside and everytime the door opened we got a blast of cool air, but that wouldn't have been a problem earlier in the day or if we had brought out jackets.

Nice setting on the water. Would have enjoyed outside had it been a bit warmer.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Went to this establishment twice this week and the first night (Tuesday), the service was great and we had an enjoyable time. The next night (Wednesday), you couldn’t have two worse bartenders. They were more interested in eating their food than paying attention to the people at the bar. It was very surprising considering the service provided the night before. There are too many restaurants in the Woodlands to roll the dice at this place. Too bad because it has potential.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

LP is effectivley my local bar, so I thought it was worthy of an honest review, seeing as I've here over 30 times (and eaten everything on the menu) and have been a little surprised by the negative reviews I have seen recently.

Firstly, it has a really good draught beer (on tap) selection, and a very good spirits selection, as you would expect from a place called "Local Pour". The food is decent...and importantly consistent...you know what you are going to get, but if you're after some high-end gourmet affair, then I suggest you look elsewhere...it is effectively a Pub after all.

A great place to catch up with friends for a drink and some casual dinning, or just a drink.

The service can be a little hit and miss, especially during the peak periods, but this place does get very busy, so it can be forgiven.

Friday nights they often have a band playing and it can get quite loud, and during the summer if you sit outside you can catch the music from the "Rock the Row" shows that happen on Thursday nights.

For me this is the best location on Hughes landing for a drink and a bite to eat in a casual environment...if you are after a proper restaurant this is not the place.