“Good place and huge portions of food”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #119 of 229 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this place to have dinner and we really enjoyed the Chinese food that was served there, the portions are huge and the prices are not bad for the Woodlands area recommend it to anybody who wants to have a good Chinese experience.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

2nd time I have had this dish and again it was a hit. This time I changed it up and had steak and shrimp with it. Service was good and the food was great. People kept coming is one after another, seems like a popular eatery. I know it was worth the 20 minute drive to go there, we will make that trip again.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

consistently good food made fresh and made to order, its pf changs on a budget. Their egg rolls are awesome and really worth adding to any order

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Had the Sesame Chichen and fried rice. The sauce was good but I have had better. The rice was good but there was a big chunk of stuck together rice.
The only issue was the music was so loud I had a hard time hearing my friend sitting across from me.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I stopped in there because I was hungry for Chinese food a while back. It was okay, but not what I expected. I ordered from the menu but maybe should have been more specific about what I wanted. No sides come with anything; all ala carte. I do love their crab wontons.