“Vegetarian menu”

Lupe Tortilla
Ranked #26 of 245 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Even though we ordered from the vegetarian menu, we got rice on our plate which was not vegetarian. I sent mine back but everyone was finish on our table eating by the time I got mine back. The restaurant gave our 2 vegetarian meals free and boxed mine to go. Everyone else enjoyed their meal and food is good.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We are regular customers and I like share mix fajitas with my family, I like the salsa and beans
But at this time was really bad customer service I never had a waiter so dry like him even he didn't introduce his self to us... was not pleasure visited.!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I just have to say...OMG! The best fajitas I have ever had. We had a plate of beef fajita. And the meat was unbelievable. It was BBQ' d before making them into the dish. You could taste a lit char but that's what made them tasty. The meat was moist, and the flavor was unforgettable. The tortillas were fresh, homemade, made fresh with each order. They had flour and corn tortillas. They either come as a 1/2 pound or a full pound, I recommend the full pound. I shared a 1/2 pound with my colleague, and it wasn't enough. The dish also came with rice, beans and all the toppings. There also was this bean dip that they brought with the chips and salsa...to die for! So many of us had never eaten there...so the chef brought out a sample platter so we could try them before we ordered. It was awesome...best decision ever! A must try if you are ever in the area, highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Known for their fajitas which are frankly just served with squeezed lime. Good but not worth the premium price. The service is good. Like the patio but faces a parking lot and the freeway. There's better choices for the cost.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

If you are into eating lots of beans & rice w/what some call mexican food, maybe its your place, not mine