“Food is good just a little too pricey.”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 245 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodlands Parkway
Description: The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Landry's Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. So sit back, relax and take part in the Landry's Seafood experience.
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We went early and maybe they didn't have a full staff but we had to wait awhile before someone took our order. The food was good but a little to pricey.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly and personal reception. We had reservations. Camryn was an outstanding Server (and young lady). Exceptionally attentive service. Stuffed Red Fish, with Crawfish Etoffee and Stuffed Swordfish Trio meal were outstanding!!! We took dessert home. The Manager stopped by to chat and inquire about our meal and beverages. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Great service from the greeting at the door till we left. Like having the garlic bread to snack on while waiting for the food. Very nice salad, which is better than any other place that comes with the meal. Generous piece of fish, fresh vegetables cooked perfectly, and the pilaf was very flavorful. The key-lime pie was also very good. All at a reasonable price. Could not ask for more.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I had the fresh catch which happened to be Halibut, one of my favorite fish. It was available prepared several ways, I had the pan sautéed with steamed vegetables. I asked for extra squash and no broccoli, which they gladly did for me. The waitress was friendly and accommodating and the manager came out to check on me.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Went for my wife’s birthday - had made reservation through OpenTable and table location was as expected. Had visited multiple Landry‘s locations in the past but this was our first time at the Woodlands location. Food and service were both high quality as expected. We were seated with a water view table as I had requested. And even though we arrived early, we were still seated promptly. Overall a great experience as I expect when I visit a Landry’s restaurant.

1  Thank thejbwall

Been to Landry's Seafood House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK