“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #34 of 245 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I live above this wine bar and have been a few times, its great with a group but I am happy to go there alone to enjoy a drink too! There is a nice little outside patio and they offer a range of wines and very small beer selection. I would recommend this place but just watch out it can be a little pricey.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Great location in Market Street with outside dining. Limited dining offers each night but the wine selection is outstanding. High Prices!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We sat at the bar, the ambiance is nice here and we were looking forward to doing some tasting when immediately one of the patron's started talking to us. This is wonderful on most occasions. This was a friend of the bartender. This person started dropping F bombs and made other rude comments and he was obviously drunk. After about 10 min. of this, I had to tell the patron that he needed to tone it down a notch. The bartender finally joined in and told him that this place is a wine bar, not a bar. The bartender should've stopped it way before this. He was privy to all of his comments to us.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite spot in The Woodlands -- a great place for wine tasting, cheese pairing and people watching. I usually pick a flight (three two-ounce pours) and then follow up with a full glass of my favorite. The toast with fig jam and beignets with honey and lavender are fabulous. When I'm in the mood for a meal, I almost always choose the tomato soup and grilled cheese--yum!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I came in expecting a mediocre mall-restaurant experience, and I couldn't have been more wrong. I am luckily eating my words! I ordered the lemon thyme roasted chicken. Served with morels, haricot vert, and a lemon fig reduction, along with a glass of Sonoma Sauvignon blanc. The chicken was juicy and the sauce was wonderful and just a bit tart. Honestly, I would have licked the plate clean and gnawed the bone dry if I didn't think it would terrify the locals. Lol. They had excellent choices of affordable and more expensive wines. Nothing that made me cringe. I sat on the patio, which being an outdoor mall, afforded a lovely view of sunglass hut. Heh. Nice for people watching though. The inside was lovely but not huge. Very quaint! The high point of the evening was the excellent customer service. My server Savannah was knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly, without being pushy, annoying, or forced. She suggested (and described accurately) an excellent after-dinner wine (Brut Rose). Loved it. Perfect choice for the weather! She chatted about the wines with a genuine interest in them. The other staff were also attentive, checking in with me and kept my water glass full. I would DEFINITELY come here again!