All reviewstypical courtyardindoor poolbistro restaurantfront deskbreakfast vouchersblackout curtainseasy accesskids loved the poolsofa bedshort driveshopping and restaurantsmarriottmallinterstaterateshousekeepinghouston
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Was there for business, great location to the waterways and food. Price is decent. No downside surprises for the entire stay which is good. Love the bed and quietness. Bistro staff is excellent, they can remember my choice from the previous orders. Will recommend my colleagues and will definitely come back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rachel F, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear esleyn,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations, and that you enjoyed the area. We strive to be the best in service, and I am glad we achieved that goal with you. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, whenever your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel was a nice little retreat away from the bustling city. The staff that checked me in was very accommodating and made me feel welcomed during my stay. If I am back in the area soon I will be stopping by again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rachel F, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear ArchGT,

Thank you for taking time to fill out a review! We appreciate your kind words in regards to our staff. We do strive to be the best in service, and we are glad we were able to achieve that goal with you. We look forward to having another opportunity to serve you in the future!

Regards,
Rachel F.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

From the Tuesday before Thanksgiving through the following Tuesday, my wife and I were visiting our daughter, who lives in The Woodlands area. We had stayed here before back in late 2015/early 2016 [check-in Dec 22 - check-out January 4]. The hotel was a perfect base of operations for doing things in the area. You can walk across the street to a mall with shops and restaurants. The hotel is within a short drive of other conveniences. We had most of our breakfasts at the Bistro restaurant in the hotel. The front desk staff and Bistro staff were friendly and helpful. [We were not traveling with children, but there were families with children staying at the hotel. Based on our observations, the kids loved the pool.]

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Last minute stay in Houston with a great rate! Shannon at the Front Desk is awesome! Very friendly and check- in was seamless! Shannon gave me info on the hotel and the surrounding area which was very helpful! Shopping mall extremely close. Great stay overall and would definitely recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I will make sure Shannon knows just how impressive she was during your stay with us. We do strive to exceed guest expectations, and I am happy to hear we were able to accomplish that goal with you. We thank you for your recommendation, and hope to see you again in the future!

Warm regards,
Rachel S.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the hotel itself still had that "new modern" feel to it. I would have given it 5 stars, but the hotel fell short in my most important category. Quietness. I could here guests talking clear as day as they walked by my room door. This didn't bother me too much until I was woken up at 7AM by the footsteps of the guests in the room above me. I don't blame the guests for walking around in their room, but I do blame the hotel for the poor building construction. I shouldn't be able to hear other guests when I'm trying to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Luis A,
We appreciate you reviewing the Courtyard Houston The Woodlands. I'm pleased you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. However, I apologize that you were disturbed by noise. I know how frustrating that is for our guests. During future visits we'd be more than happy to find you a room in a quieter area of our hotel to better suit your needs. We hope that if you are ever back in the area, we will have another chance to host you.

Tracy J.