All reviews typical courtyard indoor pool bistro restaurant front desk breakfast vouchers blackout curtains easy access kids loved the pool sofa bed short drive shopping and restaurants marriott mall interstate rates housekeeping houston
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Last minute stay in Houston with a great rate! Shannon at the Front Desk is awesome! Very friendly and check- in was seamless! Shannon gave me info on the hotel and the surrounding area which was very helpful! Shopping mall extremely close. Great stay overall and would definitely recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I will make sure Shannon knows just how impressive she was during your stay with us. We do strive to exceed guest expectations, and I am happy to hear we were able to accomplish that goal with you. We thank you for your recommendation, and hope to see you again in the future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the hotel itself still had that "new modern" feel to it. I would have given it 5 stars, but the hotel fell short in my most important category. Quietness. I could here guests talking clear as day as they walked by my room door. This didn't bother me too much until I was woken up at 7AM by the footsteps of the guests in the room above me. I don't blame the guests for walking around in their room, but I do blame the hotel for the poor building construction. I shouldn't be able to hear other guests when I'm trying to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Luis A,
We appreciate you reviewing the Courtyard Houston The Woodlands. I'm pleased you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. However, I apologize that you were disturbed by noise. I know how frustrating that is for our guests. During future visits we'd be more than happy to find you a room in a quieter area of our hotel to better suit your needs. We hope that if you are ever back in the area, we will have another chance to host you.

Tracy J.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been recently updated. The amenities were very nice. The entire place was clean. Our room was very comfortable. Loved the shower and the sleeper sofa. Close to restaurants and shopping. The best part was the front desk agent, Tameka. She was incredibly helpful and sweet! She really made our stay enjoyable. I'd highly recommend to anyone!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear kborn07,

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I am very happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us. We do strive to be the best in service, and I am glad we achieved that goal with you. We do hope to have another opportunity to impress you, whenever your travels bring you back to The Woodlands!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Although I was a very late arrival thanks to storms while flying causing delays, the staff checking me in was cheerful, attentive and empathic.

Had breakfast of avocado toast which was excellent. The staff serving was also cheerful and attentive.

I was afforded a late check out due to reward status, and this was really appreciated so that I could change before flying back across the country after an interview.

Thank you for a nice clean room for which to rest my head after a very long travel day. The environment was quiet which was much appreciated. Good black-out curtains!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Tikket,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff, and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is very pleasing to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations, and that you got some much needed rest. We do hope to see you again, whenever you are back on our side of the country!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

At check-in front desk was very nice and helpful. Room was nice and cool when entering. You can see some minor caulking and wall paper issues in the bathroom/shower. Bed and pillows were in great shape. Housekeeping was very friendly. Hot tub and pool were great experiences. Breakfast was a good way to start the day. No problems with billing and checkout was smooth. Multiple workers asked how things were going and if any help was needed with zero prompting. Always got a have a great day and thank you's. Would not hesitate to stay again. Right off I-45 and easy access to many food and shopping places.

Room Tip: not much for views. hot tub and pool were nice. easy to find
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear DrivingD,

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback! I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating, and that you were able to enjoy some of the properties amenities while staying with us. We appreciate all of your comments, and will make sure our maintenance team is aware of the issues mentioned. We look forward to your return visit, whenever you are back in the area!

Kind regards,