“Burgers have shrunk. Still Delicious!”
Review of Crow's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crow's
Ranked #48 of 175 Restaurants in Temple
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I have been going regularly to Crows since moving here 4 years ago. I really love their Burgers. I think It's had a management change in the last 6 months or so because I have noticed some differences. The burgers are not quite as large or as thick and juicy as they were. I used not be able to eat a double but now It's like a regular used to be. They did forget to put my cheese on my burger this time but it was still good. It used to be greeeeeat! They do have the best fountain coke in town and it has that great Cola Syrup flavor most people have never really tasted as most places skimp on the syrup. I go buy just for the coke!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is mostly a drive out burger place. They will take orders over the phone and have them ready when you arrive. Certainly, one of the best burgers in this area. Don't plan to eat on site, its not a large place set up for dine in. If your looking for a decent take out lunch and have a little time this is a great stop.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

What is going on here? This used to be one of the best hamburgers in town, but the last burger I ordered was so hammered down that you could see holes all the way through the burger meat. They must have had a bad day but boy was I disappointed. I will give them another try and it must be better or it will be the last time I purchase food from them. There are so many good restaurants in Temple to be buying a bad burger!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Flavorful, juicy burgers so good that the price isn't all that shocking. One of the most expensive burgers in Temple, but Crow's must be had to add that touch of extra satisfaction.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a take-out only establishment, but the burgers are like the home-made greasy burgers that we all love! It's best to call in your order so that you don't have to wait. This is a family owned local business. I can't say much for the fries, but my husband gets them. I get a bag of chips, and I'm happy for the day! It closes around 7:00 in the evening, so it's mainly a lunch place.

Been to Crow's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK