Residence Inn Temple
US$ 54
EconoLodge
US$ 63
US$ 125
Americas Best Value Inn(Temple)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 90
US$ 139
US$ 116
US$ 92
US$ 116
Agoda.com
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskcomfortable couchoutdoor poolincluded breakfastmexican restaurantfuture tripsentry dooroatmealaccess roadplace to staysoft tortillasboth morningswell maintained and cleanexercise roomnicest hotelbusiness traveler
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My grandson was in the Children's Hospital in Temple, TX. My daughter reserved the room for 3 nights and everyday/night had unacceptable issues.
The Kitchen had small roaches, the coffee pot was dirty, the bathroom had hairs on the floor, the area by the sink had a deodorant cover on, we had no shampoo, soap, conditioner or lotion, all the coffee was decaf, the room keys did not work to enter the pool, there were no pool towels and there was not a bedding bag for the sleeper couch. After 3 calls over an hour and a half period with every call being promised it would be right there we still had not received anything. It was past the kids bedtime so I went down stairs to the lobby and after waiting for the only employee to take care of 3 irate guests she went to get the bedding bag. Over 2 hours after I began calling I was finally able to put the very sleepy kids to bed. Our room was over the pool and were awakened by extremely loud drunk people in the pool about 11:30pm. despite 2 calls the noise went on for about another 30 minutes!
Upon returning from the hospital we found the couch bed not touched. The covers were a mess. The bed had the bedspread pulled up with the bedding below not straightened out, the garbage not emptied and again no shampoo or non-decaf coffee.
I was so appalled by the lack of concern by the staff that I may not ever stay at another Marriot hotel

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tomga13
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

We value your patronage and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I completely agree with you that these are issues that are not up to our standards. Comments from our guests are vitally important in helping us achieve our mission of being your first choice when traveling and enable us to continue to improve and I will review this information with my team so we can avoid another guest having the same issues in the future. If I can be of further assistance lease contact me.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My family checked in at 9:00 pm on Thursday after making an online reservation for 2 rooms. One room was to be paid with points. Upon check in I was told there were no points connected with this reservation. Not one time did the clerk offer to look into the points. I told her I was disappointed with that but would go ahead and stay the night. The clerk had little to no concern about the entire situation. We went up to the rooms and my grandsons were excited and looking around the room. Within 2 minutes the clerk called the room to say there was a noise complaint. We had not even unloaded our bags. How could their be noise??
We had already decided we were not too happy about the hot, semi nasty hotel. I took my family to the car and I asked for a refund. We never used the restroom or even sat down and they refused to discuss a refund. I also spent about 45 minutes on the phone with Marriott telling of my dissatisfaction with the level of service. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with this ill run hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia424
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

I'm disappointed to hear about the experience you had during your stay at our hotel. This is not the type of service we aspire to provide. I want to personally apologize for the problems you encountered. I will follow up with my team to improve on the quality of the guest experience. Please contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I give 4 stars instead of 5 because the breakfast could be better and the A/C is on a motion sensor (meaning it can get warm and wake you up in the middle of the night). The front desk and staff are excellent!! Beds are Marriott comfy. Wifi is ok.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We always look forward to both positive and negative remarks. I will discuss all the comments with my team so we can improve the negative and continue with the positive. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We visit this area several times a year and have stayed here a number of times. We have booked rooms elsew elsewhere the last several times becaise of problems with housekeeping. In the past they have just not bothered to make up our room. This happened to us again today. When I went to the desk to report the problem I was told there is nothing they can do about it.

Housekeeping and management at this location are both extremely sub par and should be replaced immediately.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom H
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience. We appreciate both positive and negative reviews. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and I’m sorry that wasn’t the case on this trip. We want our guests to have the best stay possible on every visit. I will review your comments with my team and make the corrections. If I can be of any further assistance on a future trip please contact me.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We have stayed at this hotel at least 06 times staying 2-3 days and feel this hotel is clean, comfortable and well maintained with very good daily maid service. The hotel is not that easy to find at first. It is close to a movie theater, restaurants and shopping area. Pool is truly heated and laundry facility in working order. The rooms on the third floor (we always request) is always clean with comfortable bedding that allows sleep without being bothered by outside noise or neighbors. We just finish a 4 day stay which caused an error in the billing, once this was pointed out to the front office they made the adjustments on the spot. We have future trips planned for Temple and will be staying at this hotel. You do get value for the money at this hotel.

Room Tip: Third floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay with us, we are pleased to hear everything went great during your visit. I will share your comments with my team so we can continue to provide a high level of satisfaction for our guests. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if you are in the area. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance