Residence Inn Temple
GardenInn.com
US$ 140
US$ 120
US$ 116
Americas Best Value Inn(Temple)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 90
US$ 87
Agoda.com
US$ 92
US$ 80
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskcomfortable couchoutdoor poolincluded breakfastmexican restaurantfuture tripsentry dooroatmealaccess roadplace to staysoft tortillasboth morningswell maintained and cleanexercise roomnicest hotelbusiness traveler
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My family checked in at 9:00 pm on Thursday after making an online reservation for 2 rooms. One room was to be paid with points. Upon check in I was told there were no points connected with this reservation. Not one time did the clerk offer to look into the points. I told her I was disappointed with that but would go ahead and stay the night. The clerk had little to no concern about the entire situation. We went up to the rooms and my grandsons were excited and looking around the room. Within 2 minutes the clerk called the room to say there was a noise complaint. We had not even unloaded our bags. How could their be noise??
We had already decided we were not too happy about the hot, semi nasty hotel. I took my family to the car and I asked for a refund. We never used the restroom or even sat down and they refused to discuss a refund. I also spent about 45 minutes on the phone with Marriott telling of my dissatisfaction with the level of service. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with this ill run hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia424
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

I'm disappointed to hear about the experience you had during your stay at our hotel. This is not the type of service we aspire to provide. I want to personally apologize for the problems you encountered. I will follow up with my team to improve on the quality of the guest experience. Please contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I give 4 stars instead of 5 because the breakfast could be better and the A/C is on a motion sensor (meaning it can get warm and wake you up in the middle of the night). The front desk and staff are excellent!! Beds are Marriott comfy. Wifi is ok.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We always look forward to both positive and negative remarks. I will discuss all the comments with my team so we can improve the negative and continue with the positive. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We visit this area several times a year and have stayed here a number of times. We have booked rooms elsew elsewhere the last several times becaise of problems with housekeeping. In the past they have just not bothered to make up our room. This happened to us again today. When I went to the desk to report the problem I was told there is nothing they can do about it.

Housekeeping and management at this location are both extremely sub par and should be replaced immediately.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom H
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience. We appreciate both positive and negative reviews. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and I’m sorry that wasn’t the case on this trip. We want our guests to have the best stay possible on every visit. I will review your comments with my team and make the corrections. If I can be of any further assistance on a future trip please contact me.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We have stayed at this hotel at least 06 times staying 2-3 days and feel this hotel is clean, comfortable and well maintained with very good daily maid service. The hotel is not that easy to find at first. It is close to a movie theater, restaurants and shopping area. Pool is truly heated and laundry facility in working order. The rooms on the third floor (we always request) is always clean with comfortable bedding that allows sleep without being bothered by outside noise or neighbors. We just finish a 4 day stay which caused an error in the billing, once this was pointed out to the front office they made the adjustments on the spot. We have future trips planned for Temple and will be staying at this hotel. You do get value for the money at this hotel.

Room Tip: Third floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Room 212

Very nice. The room and the hotel were clean and comfortable. The hotel and room were well maintained.
Breakfast was fantastic! It was the regular fare, scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, but they were well cooked and delicious. Also, the sausage was real pork rather than turkey as sometimes is served.
Room was a good size for a studio. Plenty of room for the kitchen area, couch and bed. Did not feel crowded.
Noise level was minimal. We had neighbor but didn't hear much noise at all.

Room Tip: The hotel was far enough from the highway and the rooms fairly sound-proof. I would say any room would be good.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
juan c, Owner at Residence Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay with us, we are pleased to hear everything went great during your visit. I will share your comments with my team so we can continue to provide a high level of satisfaction for our guests. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if you are in the area. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.