“Good food and good service”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #50 of 191 Restaurants in Temple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We love to be here for having variety of pancakes and really like the quality and taste here. Our kids always prefer being here.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I was still in Temple for my wife's surgery. I ate here at I Hop 2 nights. It was pretty busy each night but everything came into place and my meal was always on time. The pancakes were very good along with scrambled eggs and bacon, ham and sausage..
I had no issues here but I know some people just can't be pleased no matter what.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Food is usually good. Service and be sometime. depends on when you go there. But overall not a bad place for breakfast.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

While it is always busy the wait was minimum, and worth it. I think we only had to wait 5 minutes for a table. The wait staff was great and took good care of us.

1  Thank devall6
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

As usual I ordered the sirloin tips and eggs, steak well done soon as I took a bite I knew they didn't cooked it all the way I tasted the blood and that ruined my lunch.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK