“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Have visited for lunch and dinner several times over past couple of weeks while in town. Soup, salad and fish...all very good.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The sandwich was dry, long shreds of burnt meat and tough to chew. They disguise the sandwich with BBQ sauce. This is the worst food I ever ate at a BJ's. This sandwich was disgusting and nasty.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We had a lunch for eight here, including a couple of little (age 6) kids. The service was great, and the food solid, but to be honest i was underwhelmed with my burger. Others orders ran the gamut--from salads to wings and a CFS sandwich, with the kids having spaghetti (with french fries, of course!). A nice touch was a little appetizer plate brought out to the kids before their meal arrived, consisting of a bread knot and some fruit. Full bar, TVs showing sports. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

This is a very good restaurant. I used to live in Temple, and we came here often. Stopped in for lunch on a car trip today and it remains a very good restaurant and a very good BJ’s.

Our server was very good and friendly, but service seemed a tad bit slow. I had their spicy chicken in soba noodles and my wife their bacon cheeseburger. My dish was very good. The burger was good except the top bun was very dry and fell apart. The coffee was a very good blend.

I like BJ’s because they have an extensive and varied menu with great craft beers.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Their menu has copious amounts of options. They have everything from steak to salads, Wings, Pizza, sandwiches and burgers. It's a little spendy. A salad is about $12. Their sodas are $2.95. The atmosphere is nice. I can't put my finger on it but nothing about the restaurant made me want to go back. I tried it but I don't care if I ever go back.