“Great Lunch!”
Review of Jetty Shack

Jetty Shack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Burgers & fries were excellent! Waitstaff was very friendly & accommodating. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

Mom and I took a quick trip from
Houston and found the Jetty Shack for lunch. Sat outside and enjoyed the shrimp basket and sweet tea!

Reviewed 17 May 2021

this cute lil local dive has super food, friendly service and very laid back atmosphere. The jetty burger deluxe was just that. Great beef! Yummy fried zucchini, too.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

I was raised in Brazoria and have a family beach house there that my grandparents built in the 60's, which still stands after all this time. I went with my daughter, son, and my daughter's bf last May for a vacation and ate here twice in 3 days! I absolutely adore the food here! Everything was cooked to perfection and I couldn't get enough. We gorged ourselves. So yummy and fresh. My mouth is watering just thinking about the food. Can't wait to go back. Amazing down home feel and everyone was so nice. To the pissy commenter on here complaining of cig smoke.... don't go to Texas with your snobby attitude, keep that in California, honey. Texans don't play. We eat and we eat, love, and pray well.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

We drive 40 minutes to eat these burgers. Ms Susie behind the bar is as sweet as can be, the company is great. This is one of the best places around for acfriendly, not dressed up atmosphere. Beer is ice cold! The locals are friendly. 2 thumbs up for the burger baskets. If you are looking for fancy, high class - don’t come here.

Date of visit: March 2021