“Wish I could give 6 stars”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful Unobstructed View: First Row View at Second Row Prices.
Street View. Surfside Beach was voted 'Best Gulf Coast Beach Town' by Gulfscapes Magazine.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Street View.
Surfside Beach was voted 'Best Gulf Coast Beach Town' by Gulfscapes Magazine.
Beautiful Shrimp Boats: View From Deck
Sunrise on the Beach in  Front of House
Master Bedroom with Queen Luxury  Mattress
Master Bedroom: Tommy Bahama Decor
Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed.
Bedroom 3 with Luxury Full/Double Mattress
Bedroom 4: Double Bunk Beds ( Guard Rails and Crib Mattress with Linens Available )
Guest Book with Recommendations/Water Safety Tips/History of Area
DISH with 100 DVR Movies and Small Lending Library
Water Cooler and WiFi
Great Family Floor Plan with all 4 Bedrooms in the Back of the House
Bright Living Room Facing the Gulf with Queen Sofa Sleeoer
Large Open Design Kitchen with Prep Island
Seating for 8 Adults with Two Children's Table seating 4 Children ( High Chair Also Available )
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Fully Equipped Kitchen with all new GE Appliances
Kitchen with Ocean View
Beach Theme Decor.
Table and Island Seating with children's table.
One of 2 Full Baths (  Shower and Bathtub ) with Separate Sink and Changing Areas
Sundeck facing Beach.
No Need to Bring Beach Toys: Help Yourself
Large Charcoal Grill and Small Old Smokey is Available for Use on the Beach
Hammock Time.
Large Outdoor Hot Water Shower
Table Seating for 8 under house with extra chairs and coffee tables.
Beach Time.
Boat Rental and Marina on Bay Side
Sand Castle Contest
Early Morning Dolphin Sightings in Front of House
Jetty Park Near By
Golf Cart and Bike Rentals
Extensive Guidebook w/Owner's Picks for Restaurants and Area Attractions Given at Time of Booking
Kayak Rental on both Bay and Gulf Sides
Beach at Sunset
Sunset across Bluewater Hwy
I Never Want to Leave My Beach House
It is Truly my Second Wind
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chris S
“Wish I could give 6 stars”
Reviewed 5 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

What a wonderful house. So clean and perfect view and only just steps from beach. It is well stocked with everything you need. The owner is very nice and very easy to work with. I loved the deck and getting the gulf breeze all day. Under the house is a great place to grill or just relax.Thank you again Terri for letting us stay.

6 Sep 2018
I really enjoyed having your family. You took great care of my home and I loved working with you. Please hurry back soon!
janisf195...
“Second Wind”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The house itself worked great for our family. Being so close to the beach was perfect. We had a few complaints, but overall was a great stay. 1) there were dirty towels piled on the washer we washed upon arrival. 2) had trouble finding sheets for one of the beds because they were left in the dryer. 3) wifi was useless. 4) what one person considers a fully stocked kitchen might not be to someone else. Plus several of the dishes had to be washed before we could use them. They were greasy and had food bits stuck to them. There were some places in the house that needed a REALLY good cleaning. 5) a house that sleeps 12 or more people needs more than 2 rolls of toilet paper for a 3 day stay.

17 Aug 2018
Dear Janis, I wish you had contacted me upon arrival or at anytime during your stay regarding the condition of the house. I would have taken care of it immediately for you. I talked to my house keeper. Her home burnt to the ground prior to your cleaning. She agreed that she did not do her best job. I am returning your cleaning fee to you even though you did not give me an opportunity to correct this during your stay, or did not asked for it be returned, it is the right thing to do as you should have had a clean home and that is not acceptable to me either. You did not contact me during your stay regarding the internet issue either, so there was no way I could have known there was a problem. A "fully loaded kitchen" means that I have every possible cooking utensil and appliance. It does not mean the kitchen will be stocked with food. The first item on the list of items to bring (provided to you in the Welcome Packet prior to check in), was toilet paper. Again, I sincerely apologize.
Jennifer...
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The house was exactly what we wanted. We had clear instructions/directions and great communication with Terri. She was extremely helpful. Her housekeeper had a family emergency and was still able to make the house ready for our stay. Our boys have already talked about going back. We couldn't have had a better exerience!

30 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for being a great guest. I appreciated your review and would love to have you and your family back again.
v76le
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Beautiful vacation home at Surfside Beach, tx”
Reviewed 24 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights and wished we could stay a little longer. The house was very clean and beautifully decorated. The price was well within my budget. We will definitely stay here again.

25 Jul 2018
Dear Mr. Le,
Thank you so much for staying. Your family was lovely to work with.
Mary77346
Houston, Texas
“Beach Weekend”
Reviewed 24 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Everything was great. Owners were very easy to work with, parking under the house which is a huge plus and steps from the beach. We had a great time and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will definitely book again!

25 Jul 2018
Dear Mary,
I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Please come back soon you were wonderful guests.
Terri
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing