US$ 97
US$ 98
US$ 88
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 110/night.

Rodeway Inn(Stephenville)
Priceline
Caravan Inn(Stephenville)
US$ 89
Deluxe Inn(Stephenville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbefore check in timegreat location close to townroom was cleanstayed one nightgreat place to stayfunctionaluniversity
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Homecoming weekend rooms were difficult to find, and this was one of the two only available choices; neither of which we were pleased about. I didn’t have high hopes, but I certainly didn’t expect the Inn to be the rock-bottom experience that it was. Thankfully we were only there for one night. I’m not sure when they’d truly cleaned the room. Everything looked dirty, and the bathroom was totally disgusting. It was evident that maintenance was not a top priority. I can’t believe we paid a $125 rate for this last-resort option. This will never be an option on future trips to visit our Tarleton student.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Americas Best Value Inn
Stephenville, TX
With homecoming at the local college, we made reservations here because it was the only hotel in town with rooms available – we now know the reason why. The hotel is quite old and shows it age. Balcony on the second floor has crumbling concrete floors with holes. The room was generally clean except the lip around the top of the shower, at eye level for a tall person, which had a buildup of at least two years of dirt (not an exaggeration). Only one unpatched hole and one broken electrical faceplate in the room walls. I did not know anyone had TVs this old in hotels any longer – the remote did not work because it had a large build-up of battery corrosion that appeared to have been there for some time – The buttons on the TV set had the function names worn off. Phone had extra wires sticking out and an almost inaudible dial tone (did not try to use). Skipped the breakfast. Very much over-priced for what we paid (more than twice what the room is worth – apparently a homecoming day price gouge. Certainly not a “Best Value” hotel.

Room Tip: Pick any room at another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The room was musty and dark. The hotel parking lot was not well lit. The shower, when you turned on the water, the spout came out of the wall and if you turned it to hot water it all just shut off. I took cold showers both nights we were there! And there was something, 8 can’t say for sure what it was, stuck to the shampoo bottle. My kids believe it may have been snot, again, I can’t say for sure, but I tend to agree with them on this one! And I paid $300 for two nights!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Had no issues here. Was a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. Slept well and everything worked. They could probably spruce up the outside a bit, but my room was comfortable and functional. The pool was nice and relaxing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Easy to find. Great location close to town, quiet. Great place, clean, good value friendly staff. Our room was clean and ready before check in time and the beds were comfy.
I'll suggest travelers must go if you like good hospitality service.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business