See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The room was musty and dark. The hotel parking lot was not well lit. The shower, when you turned on the water, the spout came out of the wall and if you turned it to hot water it all just shut off. I took cold showers both nights we were there! And there was something, 8 can’t say for sure what it was, stuck to the shampoo bottle. My kids believe it may have been snot, again, I can’t say for sure, but I tend to agree with them on this one! And I paid $300 for two nights!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Had no issues here. Was a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. Slept well and everything worked. They could probably spruce up the outside a bit, but my room was comfortable and functional. The pool was nice and relaxing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Easy to find. Great location close to town, quiet. Great place, clean, good value friendly staff. Our room was clean and ready before check in time and the beds were comfy.
I'll suggest travelers must go if you like good hospitality service.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This place was perfect for LJT! Super friendly staff that took care of all our needs. Our room was clean and ready before check in time and the cleaning staff made sure to offer us extra towels for our stay. They really went above and beyond here to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Will definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Easy to find. Great location close to town, quiet.Great place, clean, good value friendly staff. Because of the family weekend all hotels are packed this place is close to campus and has restaurants next door

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family