See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

I would not stay here again. We stayed one night, only because all the other hotels were full. The shower head was broke and the shower was nasty. The breakfast was nothing more than cereal, bread and boxed donut sticks. I would not recommend!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2015

A week ago came down to visit family all other hotels were booked, so we stayed at this one was not happy at all the Air conditioning unit didn't work at all unless you kept it on 55 to keep it cool otherwise it would be hot we complain to the office maintenance came to check it said it was fine, not when it is 85 in your room I suggest don't stay here, room's are not cleaned and they don't give you towels, don't use the coffee maker in the it taste like soap nasty never again

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank annieann960
Reviewed 23 June 2015

I picked this place because they offered a free breakfast and that they had a good deal, also they had free wifi. I am a writer and I NEED internet wherever I go. The room was hot and even after an hour on full blast cold, it was still warm. I was constantly having trouble with the internet and it took several phone calls to Rosa at the front dest (who was RUDE) and the internet still didn't work. I had problems with the TV and this Indian dude walks in like a zombie, pushes a few buttons and then handed the remote to my daughter, all without saying a word, which I find rude! When I went to the office to get towels, they wouldn't give me them, they said they would deliver them to my room, well, 20 minutes later I still didn't have any towels. When they "cleaned" the room, they only made up one of the beds, emptied the trash, but didn't clean the bathroom. The beds are HORRIBLE, and the water pressure is very very weak, I could hardly even take a shower and wash my hair. The internet pictures are VERY misleading, and the office area is VERY hot. Just because these people may like the heat doesn't mean that I do. I don't recommend that you stay here for ANY reason, if you have to, stay in your car! I was going to leave the very first night, but they refused to give me back my money, so I was forced to stay there for the 3 days.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Glenn S
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Had an over night stay at this hotel and I was actually very pleased. The room was very clean and the staff was friendly! Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. They seem to know what they are doing under the new management.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank bree w
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Don't waste your money. Rooms do not get cleaned or beds changed. Nasty hair was found all in the bath tubs, on the beds, floor. There were pop corn cereals on the floor. Had to get my own cleaning supply to clean cause there is not a cleaning crew in the afternoon. All other hotels were booked So we could not move and plus they refused to give back our money. Yuck yuck yuck. And had very stale food.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family