Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stephenville
Hampton.com
US$ 98
US$ 88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

Motel 6 Stephenville(Stephenville)
US$ 59
Priceline
US$ 62
US$ 59
All reviewsroom was cleanhi expressthe toilet paper rollthe breakfast areashort staycomfortable stayin townnice hotelfree breakfastfront desk staffsmall townstaff was friendlyhiewhataburgerplacementkeurighall
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Darrin And Kesha were very warm when greeting my wife and upon our arrival. We had just concluded a 6 hour road trip and were extremely tired. We checked into one of the nicest rooms that we've stayed in a long time. We also left our car under the the canopy all night because we forgot to park it after check in. They never asked us to move it. We had appologized to Kim (the Front Desk Mngr) the next morning. She said it was no problem and that Darrin had informed her of how tired we were. She even gave us a late checkout without charging us extra. If this is how all HIE are than consider us new members of the church.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 10 December 2011

The hotel and room were very clean. Good and fast Internet service (faster than at my own house...lol). Staff was friendly.
Breakfast was alright.
I will agree with what someone said about the hotel being hard to locate. There is no sign pointing to it and the hotel is tucked away in the back. Indeed use the Whataburger as your landmark or you'll keep driving by like I did. =)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2011

3rd party co. was cleaning hall carpets while we were there. Attendant at breakfast was standing by to restock everything. Good wifi coverage in the room. Hotel is HARD to locate
(hint:turn at the Whataburger).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Check in is at 3:00. Room wasn't ready. No one acknowledged I was even there as I walked in the door. Both girls were looking down on computer. Total chaos at front desk. Staff telling me that they had been there since 6:30 a.m., how hectic the day was, etc. ATTENTION OWNER, NO ONE CARES! I'm there to get in my room after traveling 3.5 hours in storms. Next day, no hot water for shower. However, facility was nice and clean.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family