“WOW, WHAT A WASTE OF $”

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 22 May 2018

All I can say is WOW, that was awful! The only thing America and really great was the mac & cheese! Everything else was dried up, old, weird, crazy fried fish chunks with the fins sticking out. As all buffets, you have to pay before your realize what you got yourself into. We made the best of it with mac & cheese and warm yeast rolls. Just don't waste your money for convenience to the hotel.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I went there yesterday about 1130AM, chicken fried steak, liver and onions hard as a rock. ribs were the worlds worse, everything was bad.horrible food, I will never go back.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I love the weekend breakfast they have. So many choices. Whenever I get a chance I invite my friends or Family to go here.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of the worst buffets I have been too. My family and I went there and the food is old and bland. It's also not clean and the buffet is not well maintained. When I let the cashier know how our experience was the manager just walked away and never said a word. It's very over priced for the quality of the food and service.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Never again. Old food. Dirty. I won't come back, not even for free. Worst buffet in fort bend county.

Been to Americas Buffet? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK