“Sushi and Asian Cuisine in”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuzii Japanese Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #42 of 103 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Japanese, Bar
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Fuzii is a great location and facility to hold large group meetings at. They have a large room in the back that is equipped with a comprehensive music and video system that should meet almost any group's needs.

The regular restaurant seating area is quite large and well decorated.

Service personnel are always friendly and patient.

The food is well prepared, but a little pricey for what you get.

I'd recommend the Spicy Garlic Shrimp.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

We love sushi so decided to give the place a try. Wow! Nice interior, incredible food, and really good service! Glad we stumbled on to this place. Very very nice.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I set at the bar and had 2 glasses of wine, some appetizers and sushi. It was all fresh and very well prepared.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

We wanted to like the place, but the food was just average, some of the sushi dishes were poor. We ordered the shaggy dog sushi, and it had a long piece of hair in it... real shaggy. The atmosphere was nice, service was attentive but the food was not up to par.

Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

I went by on a Tuesday night and although the place can hold I'd say 250 people it was empty- no one but one other couple and they left soon after. It was only 8 pm.
Food was fine, basic sushi tuna and salmon were succulent. miso soup was fine, nothing to write home about. This could be just my taste buds but I like spicy but I also need to taste the food not just the heat. The crazy maki was good- it was different than what I am used to as it was rice paper wrapped, had jalapeños and only one shrimp. The peppers over powered the shrimp and you couldn't really taste it. I like heat and spicy but I also want to taste the flavors. I also had the spicy yellowtail momokawa. Again the spicy was a bit much and the yellowtail flavor was washed out.
Prices were a bit high but not that bad. Sushi single pieces were $2-4, rolls though were closer to $10-14. Saki was a bit high at $15-40.
If they want people to come to a place where there 6 restaurants and 4 hotels within walking distance you need to differentiate yourself. Your food needs pop, the menu was pretty bland and uninventive.
I gave gold scores cause the staff was very nice, talkative and all in all the food was good.