“Amazing Place!!!!!”

Fuzii Japanese Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #41 of 107 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Japanese, Bar
Reviewed 15 June 2015

We love sushi so decided to give the place a try. Wow! Nice interior, incredible food, and really good service! Glad we stumbled on to this place. Very very nice.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I set at the bar and had 2 glasses of wine, some appetizers and sushi. It was all fresh and very well prepared.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 9 May 2015

We wanted to like the place, but the food was just average, some of the sushi dishes were poor. We ordered the shaggy dog sushi, and it had a long piece of hair in it... real shaggy. The atmosphere was nice, service was attentive but the food was not up to par.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

I went by on a Tuesday night and although the place can hold I'd say 250 people it was empty- no one but one other couple and they left soon after. It was only 8 pm.
Food was fine, basic sushi tuna and salmon were succulent. miso soup was fine, nothing to write home about. This could be just my taste buds but I like spicy but I also need to taste the food not just the heat. The crazy maki was good- it was different than what I am used to as it was rice paper wrapped, had jalapeños and only one shrimp. The peppers over powered the shrimp and you couldn't really taste it. I like heat and spicy but I also want to taste the flavors. I also had the spicy yellowtail momokawa. Again the spicy was a bit much and the yellowtail flavor was washed out.
Prices were a bit high but not that bad. Sushi single pieces were $2-4, rolls though were closer to $10-14. Saki was a bit high at $15-40.
If they want people to come to a place where there 6 restaurants and 4 hotels within walking distance you need to differentiate yourself. Your food needs pop, the menu was pretty bland and uninventive.
I gave gold scores cause the staff was very nice, talkative and all in all the food was good.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I stumbled upon this new restaurant literally next to the Hampton Inn I was staying in and dropped in on a Friday evening after a business meeting that had gone until 8 PM. Since we had a light dinner at the meeting, I opted for some Sushi and a cold Japanese beer on tap. The service was exceptional and the Sushi hit the spot. I will definately return when I'm in the area again.

Date of visit: January 2015