“Thumbs down”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #69 of 104 Restaurants in Stafford
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Not good pasta... it taste very bland and the employees seemed like they were a bit off.. if you know what I mean.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The service was great and the food was good but the place was filthy. The paint was chipping off the walls, the carpet was dirty, chairs were dirty, and the finish is coming off the tops of the tables. The bathroom floors were sticky, my feet were sticking to the floor. The faucets in the bathroom sink were corroded. This location if in a nice area, no reason for this building to be in such a bad state of repair.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The food was good and the staff was friendly, even the manager came over to check on our service and order. I told him that the bathroom was in poor condition including a faucet that was about to come out of the wall. Also, we had to look for a booth that did not have torn seats. Apparently, on weekends they get a rowdy crowd that is very disrespectful of other people's property.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

So much to choose from, we just ordered a bunch of food and shared. For sure everyone in our party was satisfied.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Well, it was the only place open in the area after 10pm during the week...so we gave it another chance. And it proved to be as bad as ALL Applebee's have become. Our waiter was very nice, helpful and attentive! He was by far the only reason my rating is not worse. My fiesta chicken dish was a boiled piece of chicken w/ melted cheese on tortilla strips...NO FLAVOR AND JUST AWFUL! The place was full of people like late night Denny's, coming and going thru the back door and standing around in the parking lot. All the staff, besides our waiter was playing around, cutting up, gripping about their shifts and having to work and talking about each other and the management...instead of working or cleaning the nasty bathrooms! Everywhere you walked on tile, your shoes would stick. How embarrassing that I couldn't get the toilet paper off my shoes when leaving the bathroom!?!
THAT'S IT FOR ME APPLEBEE'S, NO MORE CHANCES!!! I'M GOING HUNGRY NEXT TIME!

Date of visit: May 2018